Anyone happening to be on the Wonder of the Seas 7/16-7/23?

On 5/9/2023 at 4:42 PM, Vegas777 said:

Any topic related to Travel would be best suited in the "Travel" forum.

There isn't a section for the Caribbean in the Travel section; looked there first.  

I didn't specify in my title but it's a cruise to the Caribbean

Recs on where to post under travel with that in mind?

Just now, DTCG82 said:

There isn't a section for the Caribbean in the Travel section; looked there first.  

I didn't specify in my title but it's a cruise to the Caribbean

And by looking under Travel, I meant Destinations

1 minute ago, DTCG82 said:

The Travel Desk is the default forum for things that don't readily fit into one of the more specific Destinations forums. It's also the place for destinations etc in the US (and Canada) so a cruise from a US port would qualify there as well. The Americas forum could be taken to include everything in the Western Hemisphere apart from the US so technically that includes the non-Hispanic Caribbean, but most people only post topics about Ibero-America there.

13 hours ago, mike carey said:

The Travel Desk is the default forum for things that don't readily fit into one of the more specific Destinations forums. It's also the place for destinations etc in the US (and Canada) so a cruise from a US port would qualify there as well. The Americas forum could be taken to include everything in the Western Hemisphere apart from the US so technically that includes the non-Hispanic Caribbean, but most people only post topics about Ibero-America there.

So this was the right place to post?

The Cruise Critic message board has meet-up threads for almost every cruise.  While the threads are not LGBT-specific, you can always post saying you're looking to meet other LGBTs on the sailing.  Here is the meet-up thread for Wonder of the Seas July 16-23, 2023:

Oops, forgot, you have to create an account on Cruise Critic to be able to access the thread.