blondboijock in Fort Lauderdale

njr47

The only postings on this site are old, but I want to report that I had a great massage with blondboijock in Fort Lauderdale. Most of his profile photos are up to date.  Although he appears to be in his 30s, he is trim and good looking.  Fine massage skills, charming personality.  Feel free to PM me for further details.  I saw him while visiting Florida, and hope he finds his way to California in the near future.

6 hours ago, LauderdaleLawyer said:

I’m glad someone reviewed him. I have been going for 3 years now. He’s def a favorite among the locals and has a beautiful spot right on the beach if you are visiting. What a stud - great body, amazing hands, and gives a totally stimulating out of body session. 5 stars. 

Enlight792.jpeg

You joined 6 hours ago….and all 3 of your posts in that short time have been promoting this one provider?

Hmmmmmm……..you certainly seem to adore him…..and as they say….self love is the best love. 

Methinks NYCMAN might be a little too suspicious.  I have reviewed lots of providers on this site during the last few years, and saw blondboijock just 2 or 3 weeks ago.  Had an excellent experience with Dillon, and was surprised there were no other reviews here for him.  I was glad to correct that situation.  Also, as an old/fat guy, I was pleased that he was so nice and non-judgmental.

Edited by njr47