Montreal: newbie report on Stock

12is12

When I arrived there Thursday 20:50, there were 4 patrons. When I left at 23:15 - circa 50, about a third women. [They weren't grouped, shouting, or getting too much attention by the dancers.] 

The program started just as I arrived. The first dancer was in undies, but afterwards all were fully clothed gradually removing the shirt. About 13 dancers. At the second round everyone was in underwear. There was no hard-on round, unless it started after I had left. Only one dancer appeared on stage proudly sporting an impressive erection. Two others exhibited full nudity, but no hardons. 

Dancers circulated among patrons. 4 introduced themselves to me: 3 were nicely soliciting; one was cheeky and assertive. 

I enjoyed the eye candy and the athletic ability on the pole, but didnt find the 'dances' arousing. The moves were repetitive; nothing creative or un-amateurish. One real bodybuilder (Jackson), 3 tall hunks, one twink, the rest athletic guys next door. 

There was very little lapdancing going on backstage. When I finally got there, we were the only couple. I chose the hard-on guy, also because of his looks. Per my question as we were walking in, he said he takes his undies off at the second song and I could touch his dick. I enjoyed losing my lapdance virginity (I became fully aroused), though it was obvious he preferred his own hands on his dick rather than mine. I asked if I could suck; "no, just kiss the balls"; so I stopped at 2 dances. I don't think we really spent there full 6 minutes, but I wasn't clock watching. Added $5 as a tip. [M not sure it's ok to post his name here.]

$6 entrance, same for my Sprite. The usual VERY loud music; used my earplugs.

As I collected my coat at the reception, I chatted with the receptionist. For some reason he decided to give me a free entrance coupon for the next time, explaining that I'm a nice person (my mom would agree). 

I stopped for a minute at Campus. Was told that Daddy's Corner was already operating afternoons, but due to the loud music - couldn't understand if there was anything differentiating it from usual going-ons (other than the hours). 

Will b back on Saturday night. 

10 hours ago, 12is12 said:

When I arrived there Thursday 20:50, there were 4 patrons. When I left at 23:15 - circa 50, about a third women. [They weren't grouped, shouting, or getting too much attention by the dancers.] 

The program started just as I arrived. The first dancer was in undies, but afterwards all were fully clothed gradually removing the shirt. About 13 dancers. At the second round everyone was in underwear. There was no hard-on round, unless it started after I had left. Only one dancer appeared on stage proudly sporting an impressive erection. Two others exhibited full nudity, but no hardons. 

Dancers circulated among patrons. 4 introduced themselves to me: 3 were nicely soliciting; one was cheeky and assertive. 

I enjoyed the eye candy and the athletic ability on the pole, but didnt find the 'dances' arousing. The moves were repetitive; nothing creative or un-amateurish. One real bodybuilder (Jackson), 3 tall hunks, one twink, the rest athletic guys next door. 

There was very little lapdancing going on backstage. When I finally got there, we were the only couple. I chose the hard-on guy, also because of his looks. Per my question as we were walking in, he said he takes his undies off at the second song and I could touch his dick. I enjoyed losing my lapdance virginity (I became fully aroused), though it was obvious he preferred his own hands on his dick rather than mine. I asked if I could suck; "no, just kiss the balls"; so I stopped at 2 dances. I don't think we really spent there full 6 minutes, but I wasn't clock watching. Added $5 as a tip. [M not sure it's ok to post his name here.]

$6 entrance, same for my Sprite. The usual VERY loud music; used my earplugs.

As I collected my coat at the reception, I chatted with the receptionist. For some reason he decided to give me a free entrance coupon for the next time, explaining that I'm a nice person (my mom would agree). 

I stopped for a minute at Campus. Was told that Daddy's Corner was already operating afternoons, but due to the loud music - couldn't understand if there was anything differentiating it from usual going-ons (other than the hours). 

Will b back on Saturday night. 

Thanks for this report. Much appreciated! And congrats on losing your lapdance virginity 😛

thanks, @12is12 ....

it sounds like not all dancers got fully naked during their stage show, even at the second song??.....

when I was there in 2016, I believe all (or very close to all) dancers got fully naked on stage, aroused or not......

if this new "policy" is true, I'm wondering if management was forced to relax nudity requirements in order to continue to attract new talent

1 hour ago, azdr0710 said:

thanks, @12is12 ....

it sounds like not all dancers got fully naked during their stage show, even at the second song??.....

when I was there in 2016, I believe all (or very close to all) dancers got fully naked on stage, aroused or not......

if this new "policy" is true, I'm wondering if management was forced to relax nudity requirements in order to continue to attract new talent

When I was in Montreal last year spent my time at Taboo.  If I remember correctly most of the dancers did not get fully naked for their second song.  I was thinking the same as azdr0710 that nudity requirments were relaxed to attract new talent since there were fewer dancers than in years past.