Thai Wellness Spa in LA

GTC404

• 2 weeks later...

So I took the plunge and made an appointment with Patrick. It was incredibly relaxing and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I haven’t had a lot of massages at all, so I couldn’t tell you about the quality but I felt he had a decently firm touch and was able to massage out some knots.

i think I will go back sometime. I would also like to try Oliver. Any experience with him?

I did notice some of the other clients and a lot of handsome guys go there. Maybe that’s just LA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/3/2023 at 8:29 PM, GTC404 said:

Just came across this:

4ea159d9-8909-4961-9a3c-6358640f7d4c?v=6
WWW.THAIWELLNESS.STUDIO

This site for Thai Wellness was created on BrandCrowd. Create yours today. Try for free.

Has anyone been? Very interested in Oliver. 

I noticed their website isn’t working. Are they still in business? Would love to try and get in today with any recommendations.  

please feel free to PM me with suggestions - prefer someone strong, skilled and open to some extras. Definitely not looking for an oil bath or someone with a light touch. Thanks guys!

12 hours ago, Shoedog112 said:

I noticed their website isn’t working. Are they still in business? Would love to try and get in today with any recommendations.  

please feel free to PM me with suggestions - prefer someone strong, skilled and open to some extras. Definitely not looking for an oil bath or someone with a light touch. Thanks guys!

I was there yesterday, they are definitely still open.  Maybe their site was down, or under maintenance.  

21 minutes ago, SeeJay said:

I was there yesterday, they are definitely still open.  Maybe their site was down, or under maintenance.  

Yeah, the site gave me an error message this morning but was told later this afternoon that it worked.  Who was your masseur yesterday? 

On 10/22/2023 at 12:13 PM, TonyDown said:

Had 2nd session with Billy. 

Therapeutic with deep pressure and stretching.  Very good IMO.

I really need that.  I did 90 min 👐

Nice guy.

I still haven't tried Alex.  His Sunday/Monday schedule is difficult for me.

Alex also works at Sparadise La Brea on his alternate days.

He's my go-to there and does a great job.

Ironically, while I was there I saw Nathan sitting in the employee room, whom I had a massage with at Thai Wellness.

I've also had Oliver previously at Sparadise Weho and he's solid. That was several years ago though.

Can someone DM details about Patrick?

Edited by RunnerGuy

6 hours ago, Bwho94 said:

Do any of them provide full penetrative service?

You're new, so I'll give you some advice.

Such a question should not be posted in any of the public forums here. Why? It could lead to the spa having its state license revoked if someone decides to answer "Yes" in response.

Your alternative is to send a direct message (DM) to one of the members who has been to the spa. Your question and any responses will no longer be public.

• 2 weeks later...