Thai Wellness Spa in LA

GTC404

• 2 weeks later...

Is this place strictly appointment only? 
the website mentions nobody is on staff at location. I tried to call, No answer.

i started to make an appointment but the top of the day said “no appts available” but you could still book a massage with some of the masseurs. It was confusing to me so I skipped it. 

Ended up booking someone from the site that has a personal profile link at his place. Was very good. But I’d like to try the other boys at the spa. 

2 hours ago, dreamboy13 said:

Is this place strictly appointment only? 
the website mentions nobody is on staff at location. I tried to call, No answer.

i started to make an appointment but the top of the day said “no appts available” but you could still book a massage with some of the masseurs. It was confusing to me so I skipped it. 

Ended up booking someone from the site that has a personal profile link at his place. Was very good. But I’d like to try the other boys at the spa. 

It is just a facility that the providers essentially rent space from, so you need to select your provider and book your appointment with them specifically online. They set their own schedules. Your provider will be the one that meets you as there are no staff at the location other than the providers themselves. Does that help? What part of the booking process was confusing?

26 minutes ago, gdgd85 said:

It is just a facility that the providers essentially rent space from, so you need to select your provider and book your appointment with them specifically online. They set their own schedules. Your provider will be the one that meets you as there are no staff at the location other than the providers themselves. Does that help? What part of the booking process was confusing?

Thanks for this. Super helpful. 
The part that was confusing was the day that I was searching said “no available appointments today” but there were a few masseurs whose schedule showed availability. I ended up seeing Joe at his personal studio since his profile has an alt website for private sessions. Next time I’m in LA, I’d love to try Patrick or Oliver. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, buffoonmh said:

anyone try the new masseur andre yet? im curious if i should take the plunge for the team here

I haven't. But two people I trust have and both said it was an awful experience. Terrible massage and nothing more.

• 2 weeks later...