Peter_SK - Coming to NYC - any 411

EastVillM

Well his auto response to my text inquiry is quite something - I mean seriously people he’s not that hot - the rates are sky high and I am fine with paying 400/500 hour for others - but his rates are higher and no 1 hour sessions - I deleted the message bc his attitude and tone was so smug and annoying - I think was it 1500 for the BFE - go sell that in Dubai - New Yorkers are too savvy 

• 11 months later...

Agree with this.  Messaged him and got the following auto reply.  No thanks.  €2k for 1 hour. 

—-

Hello, I'm Peter, and I'm glad you reached out to me.

I'm not one to rush through meetings, I value meaningful connections and extended experiences. Whether it's providing companionship during your travels or coming to your city to meet you, I offer a Boyfriend Experience. Let's start with a relaxed coffee or dinner, and then we can explore where the evening takes us. I'm open to hearing your thoughts and suggestions for our time together.

My rate is 2000€ for 24 hours

Please don't ask for nude photos and if you find my rates high or want to negotiate, it's best not to respond.

Feel free to share more about yourself, your age, location, and a picture if you'd like. Thanks! 🙏🏽

FAQ:

Where are you now? 

I've got my days planned out like a professional chess player, several moves ahead.

How to arrange meeting? 

To arrange a meeting, we need to agree on specific dates and a location. Once confirmed, I'll travel to that destination to meet you. Please note, I'll require flight tickets from you as a deposit.

Price for 1 hour?

A shorter meeting is feasible, but it necessitates my travel, often involving an overnight stay in the city. The price for a one-hour session is €2000, plus the cost of flights.

Can you text me when you will be in my city? 

Regrettably, even if I find myself in your city, arranging a meeting would still require prior booking

another one with a glamorous travel schedule that may be an utter fabrication.....the provider claims to require pre-booking and flight tix as a deposit....yet his already-established (?) schedule is a series of exactly two-ish-week stays in exotic locales all conveniently lined up for the next three months.......might be a fishing expedition??......or not?........after four-plus years at this, maybe he has found what works for him.......I wonder if a resident of one of the cities on the schedule can request an overnight during his stated stay without having to cover airline tix......"but, wait, gee, you say you're going to already be in my city on those dates".......

I came very close to meeting him last year, when the rate was still 1500 USD...

To try and give this a constructive spin, do any prividers come to mind with a similar build? Particularly the legs + bum 😋

On 5/1/2024 at 8:52 PM, azdr0710 said:

another one with a glamorous travel schedule that may be an utter fabrication.....the provider claims to require pre-booking and flight tix as a deposit....yet his already-established (?) schedule is a series of exactly two-ish-week stays in exotic locales all conveniently lined up for the next three months.......might be a fishing expedition??......or not?........after four-plus years at this, maybe he has found what works for him.......I wonder if a resident of one of the cities on the schedule can request an overnight during his stated stay without having to cover airline tix......"but, wait, gee, you say you're going to already be in my city on those dates".......

Some providers post a travel schedule just so that they are visible in those locations and clients will fly them there. If you follow people like him long enough, you’ll see the entire schedule change.