Asian_Hot On RM, Boston Based…traveling to HNL

MikeBiDude

I messaged him via RM messenger, got the auto-response “text me…” so I did, he replied and quoted me a rate. I got back on RM a couple hours later and he’s now replied to the original RM message quoting me $200 more on RM messenger than the phone text! 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣 

27 minutes ago, MikeBiDude said:

I messaged him via RM messenger, got the auto-response “text me…” so I did, he replied and quoted me a rate. I got back on RM a couple hours later and he’s now replied to the original RM message quoting me $200 more on RM messenger than the phone text! 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣 

"wait, it says here in the text you sent me........................."

8 hours ago, Lucky said:

@MikeBiDude  I'd love to see your report on meeting him. Maybe I'll have to go to Vegas soon. He'll be there the 11-14th.

Did not meet….I was put off by the two wildly varying rate quotes, he couldn’t seem to get his act together or explain why two quotes $200 apart. Basically told me he would happily accept the higher number 🤣

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2023 at 2:15 PM, MikeBiDude said:

Did not meet….I was put off by the two wildly varying rate quotes, he couldn’t seem to get his act together or explain why two quotes $200 apart. Basically told me he would happily accept the higher number 🤣

Did you tell him you would happily pay him the lower number, since you're the one with the money ?