New Masseurs at Shangrila Spa NYC

Kody S

11 hours ago, NYC_massage said:

Does anyone know if the Chris that is back on the schedule at Shangrila is the Chris that used to work there? Any insights? His massages were fantastic!!

Poking around their online booking, there’s a Chris available on Thursdays and Sundays. Haven’t been in a long time so not sure if he’s the original Chris. Other names are Daniel, Joe, Ricardo, Rafa, Mark, and Jack (Xiao the owner).

On 4/15/2024 at 7:07 PM, NYC_massage said:

Does anyone know if the Chris that is back on the schedule at Shangrila is the Chris that used to work there? Any insights? His massages were fantastic!!

You've gotten my hopes up! I just sent them an email asking if it's him. I only had one massage with him before he left and he was great. I hope it is him! haha If they reply, I'll let you know.

Posted (edited)

The old Chris everyone talks about is not there anymore, sadly. He wax my go to. Have tried to locate him but no luck.  I will say that I’ve always liked Shangrila. 

Edited by Kody S

I tried Rafa and he was excellent. He’s lean and muscular with a dramatic v-shape — huge chest and tiny waist. Beard. Very pleasant personality. And the massage was quite good. He doesn’t overdo it with the oil; he uses rather little. 

5 minutes ago, Kosmo said:

I tried Rafa and he was excellent. He’s lean and muscular with a dramatic v-shape — huge chest and tiny waist. Beard. Very pleasant personality. And the massage was quite good. He doesn’t overdo it with the oil; he uses rather little. 

What's Rafa's background?

52 minutes ago, Kosmo said:

There's no one on the roster named Rafa. 

2 hours ago, MmM said:

There's no one on the roster named Rafa. 

I don't know why you would say that. I literally saw him, and he's there today, for example. Also was given his name by one of the owners when I was checking in about scheduling an appt. 

Anyway, highly recommended!

I looked at the weekly roster for spa27 and HKMS and there's no Rafa on it. Unless you're talking about a different spa. 

Edited by MmM

40 minutes ago, Turkishhtc said:

He from india . Had massage with him couple days ago . Good guy . He told me he just start like a week ago

Oh cool, thanks! I was telling a friend I thought maybe South Asian. Hot af

2 hours ago, Turkishhtc said:

He is hot and sweat . He found time for 30 min for massage without appt.

That seems so short! Sometimes I’m really short on time but would still like to get a session in, so I might try that, hm