New Masseurs at Shangrila Spa NYC

Kody S

• 3 weeks later...

haven’t been to Shangrila since before the pandemic and they were closer to grand central but thinking about making an appointment.

what’s the overall feeling about those that have been recently? I see they’re now in flatiron. do they do walk ins or do you usually call? and would you recommend asking for a specific masseur or just go in and see who you get? 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, EVdude said:

Wondering if this might be the same Danny still on the Shangrila schedule? No public face pics. Maybe in privates?

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

A nice 'package' is evident by the regular unlocked pictures.  @Harryinny wonder what the locked pics may show?  I like the "About Me".  This masseur has potential.  Need more info on him.

2 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

A nice 'package' is evident by the regular unlocked pictures.  @Harryinny wonder what the locked pics may show?  I like the "About Me".  This masseur has potential.  Need more info on him.

@Harryinny is unavailable to answer your question. Please leave a message at the tone and he'll be sure to get back to you ASAP. He's usually very obsessive about commenting on private pics. 🤡

This guy's private photos show a very smooth body, a bit of a belly, an average uncut penis, and several butt pics.

Edited by Marc in Calif

• 1 month later...

Can also vouch for Ricardo. Was fucking awesome. I think that's all we need to say here. I found this thread by Googling the place and names of the staff who were available and I appreciate it. Remember this is public, so I wouldn't get too specific. Can anyone vouch for Lucas?