Body God Top

builder boy

Regulations for reviews have been loosened up here in the Deli. An honest explanation about why he is a "scammer" should've been included in the original post.  A respected forum member has endorsed him and now this provider's reputation is being questioned without explanation. Not fair!!

Edited by azdr0710

6 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

Regulations for reviews have been loosened up here in the Deli. An honest explanation about why he is a "scammer" should've been included in the original post.  A respected forum member has endorsed him and now this provider's reputation is being questioned without explanation. Not fair!!

He was due in for an overnight and missed his flight only to met me know after I was at the airport and. 50 minute one way drive.   Instead of discussing this he opted for the next flight 6 hours later.   In the meantime an ad for his services went up in my City

for the same date.   Not only was a I put off that he didn’t communicate prior to him missing the flight he then rebooked s later flight with no discussion and actually asked for more monies as I had said with a shortened time frame if we kept the appointment at all we would stay at my home versus going out for a dinner as well.   
 He in fact used the ticket that I paid for and is in town seeing other gentleman on the ad he ran during the same time period.  
I was out an entire day with airport runs and trying to figure it out and airline costs.   Unprofessional and unreliable and dishonest.   If you think that behavior is acceptable he’s all yours.  

Did you end up meeting him, after all?  It is not clear to me from your description.

Also, did you negotiate 'exclusivity' with him for his trip to your town?  If you didn't you can't blame the man for trying to meet with other clients after he has satisfied you in bed.

12 minutes ago, BaronArtz said:

Did you end up meeting him, after all?  It is not clear to me from your description.

Also, did you negotiate 'exclusivity' with him for his trip to your town?  If you didn't you can't blame the man for trying to meet with other clients after he has satisfied you in bed.

No we did not meet and since I was taking from the airport and back to catch his return there would  have been no time to see anyone else.  He only put his ad up after oversleeping and missing his flight to begin with and not giving me even a courtesy call and allowed me to drive to the airport.   But again maybe you condone that behavior.   I do not.   

49 minutes ago, builder boy said:

No we did not meet and since I was taking from the airport and back to catch his return there would  have been no time to see anyone else.  He only put his ad up after oversleeping and missing his flight to begin with and not giving me even a courtesy call and allowed me to drive to the airport.   But again maybe you condone that behavior.   I do not.   

Are you saying, if I understand it correctly, that he used a plane ticket you paid for, rescheduled his flight and possibly ended up seeing one or more other clients?  All of this, while you could not meet him because of the rescheduled flight?

Edited by BaronArtz

4 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

Making excuses for a provider who clearly tried to pull a fast one. Despite the good reviews, the guy sounds shady AF.

10 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

Frankly I can't undetstand the sequence of events after he informed you he had missed his flight. Your exposition of the entire experience is lacking in coherence. I am not prepared to condemn the provider based on the hashed version of events you have served up.

I didn’t ask you to condemn him.   This was my experience.  

12 hours ago, Luv2play said:

Never met this provider but he has many 5 star reviews and only a couple of negative ones. Also one of our other members, Despardo, gave him a 5 star. It's not fair to trash him without giving a reason imo.

In the last year, he's gotten 2 2-starr reviews and 1 5-star review.  The comments are detailed and colorful.

Maybe some of the other gentlemen that @builder boy suggests the provider is seeing can provide fresher details.

9 minutes ago, Asterisk said:

In the last year, he's gotten 2 2-starr reviews and 1 5-star review.  The comments are detailed and colorful.

Maybe some of the other gentlemen that @builder boy suggests the provider is seeing can provide fresher details.

Just to be clear, I am not suggesting gentleman in his past, he ran an Ad in my city on the same day he was to spend an overnight with me.    I am not suggesting men from the his past 

30 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

Frankly I can't undetstand the sequence of events after he informed you he had missed his flight. Your exposition of the entire experience is lacking in coherence. I am not prepared to condemn the provider based on the hashed version of events you have served up.

The timeline that @builder boy provided was very clear. I certainly had no problem following it.

So I reviewed all his past reviews on RM. He started in 2018 and had 14 all positive reviews. In 2019 19 all 5 star reviews. In 2020 fewer reviews but all positive. In 2021, 6 positive reviews. In '22 1 negative out of 4 and in '23 one negative. 

It's hard to conclude if fewer reviews means his performance is declining. Many clients may feel it is redundant to add more positive reviews. He has only had a couple of negative reviews in all 50 odd reviews posted and those are recent. 

Based on his looks I would give him a spin if he were in my area.

11 minutes ago, Jeffster said:

The timeline that @builder boy provided was very clear. I certainly had no problem following it.

You seem to have an ax to grind as you blocked him.

If things are so clear why did builder boy not explain what happened when the provider showed up on the next flight which he had paid for?

BaronArtz had the same question. Builder boy did not answer. 

Edited by Luv2play

4 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

So I reviewed all his past reviews on RM. He started in 2018 and had 14 all positive reviews. In 2019 19 all 5 star reviews. In 2020 fewer reviews but all positive. In 2021, 6 positive reviews. In '22 1 negative out of 4 and in '23 one negative. 

It's hard to conclude if fewer reviews means his performance is declining. Many clients may feel it is redundant to add more positive reviews. He has only had a couple of negative reviews in all 50 odd reviews posted and those are recent. 

Based on his looks I would give him a spin if he were in my area.

Based on him not missing his flight and rescheduling the flight and then running a Ad while he was there to meet you lol.  Good luck.  

16 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

You seem to have an ax to grind as you blocked him.

If things are so clear why did builder boy not explain what happened when the provider showed up on the next flight which he had paid for?

BaronArtz had the same question. Builder boy did not answer. 

You might reread the account then as was now asking for more money.   Done discussing this.   You were warned.  

Edited by builder boy