Does anyone get off on posing for nude drawings?

Lewis372NYC

One of my favorite "Letters To Penthouse" years and years ago involved a college student in an art class.  The lesson was nude drawing; the models were two guysl one of the models was the letter-writer's new dorm roommate, a hot gymnast. The professor left the room and the two models starting playing with each other and the rest of the class joined in.  Later, in their dorm room, the gymnast asked the letter-writer for an alcohol rubdown & insisted that both be naked; more fun ensued. 

5 hours ago, poolboy48220 said:

One of my favorite "Letters To Penthouse" years and years ago involved a college student in an art class.  The lesson was nude drawing; the models were two guysl one of the models was the letter-writer's new dorm roommate, a hot gymnast. The professor left the room and the two models starting playing with each other and the rest of the class joined in.  Later, in their dorm room, the gymnast asked the letter-writer for an alcohol rubdown & insisted that both be naked; more fun ensued. 

That's hot

One of my real life experiences was with 2 other guys who were the artists. The minute I took off my clothes my dick got rock hard. They kept coming over and 'arranging' my cock so it was in the right position, then cupping and moving my balls. I started to precum so they took turns coming over and gently wiping it off. When they finished sketching they kept their clothes on and jerked me off until I came which took less than a minute by that point. I'd love to do that again sometime.

I enjoy being on both sides of the pencil.  There are some drawings of and by me in my profile.  Some encounters were very professional and tame, others by pre arrangement got a little more hands on but not to the point of a mutual encounter. I'm pretty clear about that when discussing limits.

Edited by jake1973

23 hours ago, dbar123 said:

In my 20’s I took a photography class. The instructor brought in a really hot guy to come and pose nude and the class got to photograph him. It was really fascinating to see all of the different prints and poses that everyone in the class took. I still have the prints somewhere 

Would love to see. I am always on the lookout for "behind the scenes" type shots of either a photography or art-creating session where it's obvious the model is nude in a group of clothed guys. The restraint and imbalance of the situation is a turn-on.

On 4/13/2023 at 6:02 PM, BenjaminNicholas said:

I'm seeing a whole Titanic fetish opening up here

Draw me like one of your French girls

I visit r/drawmensfw and about five women a day post with that like they thought of it.   I'm like "Scroll first, honey. Just a little."

On 4/13/2023 at 6:02 PM, BenjaminNicholas said:

I'm seeing a whole Titanic fetish opening up here

Draw me like one of your French girls

I visit r/drawmensfw and about five women a day post with that like they thought of it.   I'm like "Scroll first, honey. Just a little."

I posed again for someone the other night, for at least the 3rd time, and I get off with a little manual assistance from him when we're done.

On 4/6/2023 at 6:23 PM, NYCMascMan2 said:

I've been on both sides of the drawing/painting thing--as model and artist--and it was always super hot.

If any guys in NYC are into that, let me know.

But the point of the post is: have you had experience with nude drawing as either model or artist that got interactive? 

• 2 weeks later...

Just happened on this topic.

I posed nude in my junior year of college for a drawing class. I was nervous at first, but really got into it after the first few minutes. I asked for one of the drawings in return. I think it may be in some box in my sister’s garage, stored after my mother’s death years ago. I’d love to find it. It did lead to some fun with a cute but effeminate fellow student! Thanks for jogging my memory!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a fuckbuddy that was a photographer and artist. As I'm deeply in the closet,  married and very DL, he agreed to take pictures without showing face or identifying body details. He wanted to capture my body hair pattern on my brown (Indian) skin. He was white and also posed his body part to highlight the difference in our skin tones. The whole session was very erotic!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...