Montreal or South Florida?

NYmuscllover

16 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Apologies Tassojunior. 

Re-read ur thursday post; u weren't referring to Montreal. 

So there aren't any places there offering more.....promiscuous action?

i don't think Stock next door is any more action but the 3rd one (always forget it's name) down the street is more riske' if it's still open. it was more twink than muscle but even twinks in Montreal are decent shape. IDK if it's still open after covid either, but i've had good luck at the one in Quebec city. cubes with a front curtain neck high that's easy to work around. and the guys up there are healthy good lookers. 

as female hookers have known for years, the most money is in fast turnover. years ago they used to have front and back door hotels with a line out front or in the lobby. we're coming full circle with sex parties and private cubes. 

13 hours ago, tassojunior said:

i don't think Stock next door is any more action but the 3rd one (always forget it's name) down the street is more riske' if it's still open. it was more twink than muscle but even twinks in Montreal are decent shape. IDK if it's still open after covid either, but i've had good luck at the one in Quebec city. cubes with a front curtain neck high that's easy to work around. and the guys up there are healthy good lookers. 

as female hookers have known for years, the most money is in fast turnover. years ago they used to have front and back door hotels with a line out front or in the lobby. we're coming full circle with sex parties and private cubes. 

Looks like Stockbar is still just under a new management. Just book a 4 day trip in may and will report back 🥰 how easy would you guys say to arrange a private show in my hotel room? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2023 at 12:06 PM, SirBillybob said:

Parts of Montreal (and province) still without restored power some 48 hours following Wednesday’s ice storm. 

Okay girlfriend i had to tell you I'm sitting here eating cheerios and I just spit them all over the floor dying laughing. You have to see this from my perspective. I started at the top of these comment about these dancers I'm falling oral anal and how much one makes. Then as I was putting my silver spoon into my mouth with my 2% milk and  cinnamon sugar on top of my said Cheerios suddenly burst forth your meteorologist report. I love it love it

11 hours ago, colonexstacy said:

Okay girlfriend i had to tell you I'm sitting here eating cheerios and I just spit them all over the floor dying laughing. You have to see this from my perspective. I started at the top of these comment about these dancers I'm falling oral anal and how much one makes. Then as I was putting my silver spoon into my mouth with my 2% milk and  cinnamon sugar on top of my said Cheerios suddenly burst forth your meteorologist report. I love it love it

😊 I posted as some folks may have planned an Easter weekend trip. I had power. Much of the city was in the dark through that period. I think that The Village was mostly spared, but a lot of businesses suffered. (Do you have sex skydiving or throughout bungee cord jumps? LOL)

2AC6B40B-FF6E-4C58-B629-54CE55ABFA77.jpeg

Edited by SirBillybob

I loved your message about the weather report because it was so unexpected from somebody just now coming to the thread who had not known about the power outage. I just loved it. Regarding your question of my personal preferences for sexual activities I always prefer anal while pole vaulting. You have a blessed day.