411 Maxadonis LA

DBWEHO

I met him once about five years ago.....very energetic and eager......looks (looked?) just like his pictures and videos......had a good chat and some fun.....as an aside, he didn't want to give me oral and he's the only provider that's ever said/done that......I politely didn't ask why and, in his defense, it might???????? have been because of exuberant j/o-ing by me the night before leaving a faint red mark, but maybe not.......I don't know

I don't know his current fitness or looks.....he's been in his family/childhood hometown for much of the covid era, it appears......no worries about him being a scam or racket, but politely confirm details and all in pre-meet communication.......try to find videos of him talking and in action to get a feel for his vibe........good guy

On 3/12/2022 at 8:23 PM, JoeMendoza said:

awww, I met with him when he was in dc and we text from time to time. very happy go lucky guy.

On 8/30/2021 at 2:12 PM, BuzzLiteQueer said:

Several years ago, I saw him with his then-lover Cade Maddox for a very hot three 😜way   They're very into sex and looked even better in person

On 9/16/2021 at 8:10 PM, hotmusljckbtm said:

I met up with MaxAdonis while on his NYC tour and can share my experience. I highly recommend him. 

I found the above after a quick search.

~Boomer~

20 hours ago, jonnychgo said:

When he started the business, I thought he was beautiful.  In some of his films recently, he looks a little more worn and tired IMHO.  Still attractive though.  I get a spaced out vibe from him.  I think he's a Vegan and lives in his van.

I agree with you. I was very much attracted to him before when he was younger with short hair.  He does look much older now and not as attractive. He currently has very long hair, not my preference. Plus he is trying to restore his prepuce. I always prefer cut over uncut, so I wish he weren't trying to regain his foreskin.

8 minutes ago, BuffaloKyle said:

How do you regain your foreskin? Some sort of stretching technique?

Foreskin Restoration Surgery
Foreskin restoration surgery usually involves several procedures to stretch and then move the skin from a different area of your body to create a new foreskin. However, the results are sometimes less than satisfactory. The color may be different from the rest of the penis and the skin graft may require electrolysis for hair removal.

Skin Stretching
There are many different products and methods available to help stretch the small piece that remains of the foreskin. It can take several years of regular use to stretch the remaining tissue into a fully grown foreskin. You can use:

• Your hands
  • Tape
  • A combination of specially designed weights and tape
  • Commercially available devices

1 hour ago, Marc in Calif said:

Foreskin Restoration Surgery
Foreskin restoration surgery usually involves several procedures to stretch and then move the skin from a different area of your body to create a new foreskin. However, the results are sometimes less than satisfactory. The color may be different from the rest of the penis and the skin graft may require electrolysis for hair removal.

Skin Stretching
There are many different products and methods available to help stretch the small piece that remains of the foreskin. It can take several years of regular use to stretch the remaining tissue into a fully grown foreskin. You can use:

• Your hands
  • Tape
  • A combination of specially designed weights and tape
  • Commercially available devices

Oy vey!