411 Versatile Muscle

Andy2

12 hours ago, Andy2 said:

Really, this ad seems TGTBT . . .  I take it that no one has met this fellow--nor does anyone have an idea where he came from?  

Sure it does, but his profile is a year and a half old, and he has a dozen reviews all five stars. That mean at least double that amount (probably triple) have met him and just haven't reviewed. That's good enough of a reference to meet if he and I were in the same city or whatnot. Definitely hot as hell. :)

13 hours ago, Andy2 said:

Really, this ad seems TGTBT . . .  I take it that no one has met this fellow--nor does anyone have an idea where he came from?  

There are two threads that reference him.   He is typically based in Dallas   No direct experience, but I have a buddy that recommends him so he’s on my short list.

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/133333-411-on-latine_verse/

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/137312-muscl-worship-in-dallas-tx/

Guest leftbench23

I followed up with him today, and he had to reschedule his trip to DC. He said he'd try to visit in May.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2023 at 12:38 AM, azdr0710 said:

RM reviews, always a bit suspect, seem sincere for this guy....a few longtime RM members scattered in there......ALL left some kind of text review, a rare occurrence??......looks like the forum's own @glycine is among the reviewers.......

yes!! I met him in Atlanta. Super fucking hot, amazing fuck. really do recommend 

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...