411 on LatinE_verse

bgmn44

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 9:51 AM, PrinceRN said:

Let us know how it went.

Saw him for a two-hour appointment this weekend.  His body is exactly as shown in pictures.  Overall it was a positive experience and I might set up another date with him in the future, but there are other guys on my Dallas shortlist I would try seeing first.

Details that I imagine will be of importance to some folks:

* Communication was excellent. I reached out about a month in advance and checked in once a week; he always replied same day, usually within a couple hours.
* During the lead up, he did ask for a deposit to guarantee the time slot, or else we would be “playing it by ear”.  I told him since I don’t submit online payments, we would go with the “play it by ear” option. 
* The day of the appointment, as we were confirming our meeting time, he notified me that payment would be due upfront upon arrival. 
* Due to traffic, he was very late in arriving, but did reach out an hour before our scheduled time to confirm this would be okay, and sent me regular updates while he was on his way.

Feel free to PM with specific questions.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes he tops but I think he’s mostly bottom outside of work. Great guy nonetheless