Massage Client "Antoine" Bailed on payment/LA SFV

Tactile Daddy

Just a warning to all providers in the San Fernando Valley area of LA. 

I had a charming client arrive last night for a massage. He had been trying to get on my table for several days and finally our schedules aligned. 

At the end of the session he was very appreciative, asked many questions about my availability for scheduling another session in the coming weeks. His affable demeanor, charming nature and good looks all culminated with, oh I forgot my phone in my car to use venmo, let me go get it. Against my quick moment of distrust of this, I felt oh he seems trustworthy.  He went to the car and never returned, nor my texts. 🙄

#mybad 

He goes by the name of Antoine. Probably around 34. French Moroccan, originally from Toulouse. Around 6', faux hawk, worked out model very good looks, slightly shy, self described restaurant manager & former dancer. Said he originally lived in Van Nuys, but now lives in Studio City. 

https://rentmasseur.com/GreatHandsLA

Edited by Tactile Daddy
Misspelling

3 hours ago, Tactile Daddy said:

I had a charming client arrive last night for a massage. He had been trying to get on my table for several days and finally our schedules aligned. 

At the end of the session he was very appreciative, asked many questions about my availability for scheduling another session in the coming weeks. His affable demeanor, charming nature and good looks all culminated with, oh I forgot my phone in my car to use venmo, let me go get it. Against my quick moment of distrust of this, I felt oh he seems trustworthy.  He went to the car and never returned, nor my texts. 🙄

So, it is not just the providers that are crooks.

Too bad that happened to you.  

4 hours ago, Pd1_jap said:

I'm pretty sure the provider is the person pictured in the photos. 

?

I am confused. 

The author of this thread did not provide any photos of the thief.  What photos do you mean?  The photos of the author of the thread?  What would the photos have to do with the thief that did not pay the provider?

4 hours ago, Deadlift1 said:

Keep there drivers license while they go to the car.  Guy looks like a dickhead.

7 minutes ago, coriolis888 said:

?

I am confused. 

The author of this thread did not provide any photos of the thief.  What photos do you mean?  The photos of the author of the thread?  What would the photos have to do with the thief that did not pay the provider?

The link at the top provides the photos of the provider who got scammed. There are no photos of the client for us to see. So I'm not sure how he can look like a dickhead? 

Reading is fundamental 🤪

33 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

Writing is also fundamental!

When the commenter Deadlift1 wrote the phrase "looks like," most readers assumed that he was talking about an image of the client. 

Next time he should try something like "seems like" and everybody will read it correctly. 😇

I didn't know exactly what he meant but dick and head is not necessarily a pejorative in my book 

14 hours ago, Tactile Daddy said:

#mybad 

He goes by the name of Antoine. Probably around 34. French Moroccan, originally from Toulouse. Around 6', faux hawk, worked out model very good looks, slightly shy, self described restaurant manager & former dancer. Said he originally lived in Van Nuys, but now lives in Studio City. 

What an awful experience.  I wouldn't trust the info he gave you about his occupation or where he lives - if he's willing to run out on you without paying, I doubt he is being truthful about details of his life.  Some people have no class.

2 hours ago, CuriousByNature said:

What an awful experience.  I wouldn't trust the info he gave you about his occupation or where he lives - if he's willing to run out on you without paying, I doubt he is being truthful about details of his life.  Some people have no class.

Strangely enough he was dumb enough to be too truthful. With the investigative skills of another masseur, he's been found. He is exactly who he says he is and a restaurant manager. Close by me. I look forward to walking in for cocktails. The look on his face when he realizes who I am, will be priceless 

4 hours ago, Autumnal said:

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. The scumbag ingratiated himself to you and then stiffed you - the betrayal of your trust is way worse than the loss of the money. I hope Karma gets him big time!

Thx. Although I'm not happy with him. I am more upset with myself for my momentary lack of judgement. 

FYI. I've found the restaurant he works at... I'll be stopping by soon 

4 hours ago, Tactile Daddy said:

Strangely enough he was dumb enough to be too truthful. With the investigative skills of another masseur, he's been found. He is exactly who he says he is and a restaurant manager. Close by me. I look forward to walking in for cocktails. The look on his face when he realizes who I am, will be priceless 

He probably won't even remember you.... 

That's how much of a low-level life he is. 

3 hours ago, Tactile Daddy said:

Perhaps... I'll be pleasant, as I don't believe in being a drama 🎭 queen, but I'll say hello and inquire if he lost his phone. 

In addition to asking him if he lost his phone, I hope you will ask him to pay you for the services you rendered to him that he ran off without paying (an illegal act).

You now know who he is and where he can be found.  You might want to suggest that you prefer to not get the police involved but you will if he does not pay you.   

People who do things like that deserve to be reported to the police.