Sugaring/wax with HE

br198b

I get sugared regularly, and my guy is actually a little offended that I don’t get hard.

I was astounded. "People get hard when you’re ripping the hairs out of their dick shaft???"

What the fuck is wrong with you people???……grin

Last time he brought it up I said, "You hurt him. My dick doesn’t trust you".
We both had a good laugh…..at least until the hair ripping started again…..

More power to you, but for me there are sooooo many other ways to have fun. 

19 hours ago, nycman said:

I get sugared regularly, and my guy is actually a little offended that I don’t get hard.

I was astounded. "People get hard when you’re ripping the hairs out of their dick shaft???"

What the fuck is wrong with you people???……grin

Last time he brought it up I said, "You hurt him. My dick doesn’t trust you".
We both had a good laugh…..at least until the hair ripping started again…..

More power to you, but for me there are sooooo many other ways to have fun. 

Tell him he needs to give it a massage after abusing it...

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, DaveNY said:

Face to Face in NYC is amazing for waxing and massage. https://www.facetofacenyc.com

I checked out the video at the bottom of the ad.  Enrique mentions that it is perfectly normal to get aroused but don't expect him to do anything about it.  "Your friend will go back to sleep"!  WTF. Is it strictly legit here?

46 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

I checked out the video at the bottom of the ad.  Enrique mentions that it is perfectly normal to get aroused but don't expect him to do anything about it.  "Your friend will go back to sleep"!  WTF. Is it strictly legit here?

Looks like it lol 

8 hours ago, Massagefindingnemo said:

Enrique is the owner of business and also does immaculate job providing the service booked. A bit on expensive side, but facilities and level of service are top notch!

Very pricy

100 minutes $240

On 3/26/2023 at 10:38 AM, Redwine56 said:

This place isn't "strictly legit" at all, boo. It's very "YMMV" and when I checked it out, the mileage definitely varied (in a good way).

Tell Tea Time GIF by Dreezy

10 hours ago, RBENJI said:

This place isn't "strictly legit" at all, boo. It's very "YMMV" and when I checked it out, the mileage definitely varied (in a good way).

Tell Tea Time GIF by Dreezy

Well @RBENJI we know that you are the irresistible one and the reputation about your  special buns precedes you!  🥰