Site

On 4/8/2023 at 3:38 PM, Erikshelly said:

I only ever got scams and the site just seems sketchy at mintboys. 

I agree, very sketch but: having a tight policy seems to help weed out. I believe I got my first real client from Mint boys over the weekend, and he was a gem! Scheduled in advance, confirmed deposit without me having to beg, and booked a longer session and went to dinner afterwards. I was visiting an area so, I made sure to get a room that was appropriate for the booking.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2023 at 3:42 AM, Jarrod_Uncut said:

I used to get occasional bookings from hour boy as well. I think both M4RN and HourBoy seemed to have just…actually, a quick type into the browser directs hour boy goes to mint boys. So I guess that explains it.

Do you or anyone else have luck from HB? I’m moving towards removing my Adam4Adam profile and moreso just doing MintBoys. City to city, I’m barely getting much from the site!

Even in San Diego, I had 3 “almost” clients from it, but all 3 were playing games in some way that made the booking to fall thru. 

Here's what I hate about MintBoys, the only "time" info they provide is 'date updated.' Consequently, I look at ads and think 'it's a year old, are they still working, or working in this area?'

There are providers I would definitely contact there if I saw they were online last week, or the ad was updated even a month ago.