411 on David_CAL

NYXboy

Very mixed comments on this forum.  I set up an appointment with him a few years ago, and he was a no-show.  Might be on the flakey side?  (Which is not the worst thing, but I'd pass without solid evidence that he is a passionate, engaged provider.) 

2 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

Mostly good comments, but he prefers we don't talk about him here on the forum. Thus the name changes and lack of forum stuff. If he appeals, I don't think you'd have a problem meeting him. As always with anybody, be polite and respectful. 

I think pretty much every provider would prefer people don't discuss their clients' experiences on a forum (unless it's some kind of glowing reference!).  

Curious why this guy would seem to get a pass. Do they have some kind of influence or control over the posts? 

2 hours ago, Andy2 said:

Very mixed comments on this forum.  I set up an appointment with him a few years ago, and he was a no-show.  Might be on the flakey side?  (Which is not the worst thing, but I'd pass without solid evidence that he is a passionate, engaged provider.) 

do you know previous names so i can do my own research? 

3 minutes ago, NYXboy said:

I think pretty much every provider would prefer people don't discuss their clients' experiences on a forum (unless it's some kind of glowing reference!).  

Curious why this guy would seem to get a pass. Do they have some kind of influence or control over the posts? 

He doesn't get a pass, he changes his handle if there is some reference to him so any comments become untraceable.

On 2/25/2023 at 9:09 PM, azdr0710 said:

As always with anybody, be polite and respectful. 

Thanks for this advice - I have been living my whole life talking to providers like pieces of shit until you told me to be nice to them. SMH. (that was a sarcastic joke just incase it wasnt noted) 

I am nice to  EVERY service provider  - be it a waiter, shopkeeper, lawyer, doctor, or janitor. 

I think you may not have intended too - but your comment has come off rather condescending and even perhaps as a WARNING: SAY NICE THIINGS OR ELSE.  

I don't like the insinuation that if I ask about this provider, and a client's experience with them that I am somehow crossing the line of being disrespectful - or if anyone that replies with something less than favorable that they are also being disrespectful. I think your comment would scare off people who HAVE had time with him from advising me.  Anyone reading this feel free to DM me so as not to encur the wrath of azdr0710.  

I actually don't mind seeing someone who has one or two bad reviews- for me it means all the reviews are real and I understand guys can have "off" days - but if they are high on drugs or have very outdated photos - this is important to me. I have seen guys before who just "phone it in" - one guy literally stared at the clock while we were spending time together and although he did look like his photos it was an awful experince.

I really like David's profile and will be in SF next week. NOT that I need to justify to you WHY I am asking about this guy - but there it is. This is why- there is no nefarious scheme to defame him - just an extar step before spending my money. 

So my orginal question was  - do you have any info (previous names for forum searches) or experince - of not, no need to comment further. 

1 hour ago, NYXboy said:

Thanks for this advice - I have been living my whole life talking to providers like pieces of shit until you told me to be nice to them. SMH. (that was a sarcastic joke just incase it wasnt noted) 

I am nice to  EVERY service provider  - be it a waiter, shopkeeper, lawyer, doctor, or janitor. 

I think you may not have intended too - but your comment has come off rather condescending and even perhaps as a WARNING: SAY NICE THIINGS OR ELSE.  

I don't like the insinuation that if I ask about this provider, and a client's experience with them that I am somehow crossing the line of being disrespectful - or if anyone that replies with something less than favorable that they are also being disrespectful. I think your comment would scare off people who HAVE had time with him from advising me.  Anyone reading this feel free to DM me so as not to encur the wrath of azdr0710.  

I actually don't mind seeing someone who has one or two bad reviews- for me it means all the reviews are real and I understand guys can have "off" days - but if they are high on drugs or have very outdated photos - this is important to me. I have seen guys before who just "phone it in" - one guy literally stared at the clock while we were spending time together and although he did look like his photos it was an awful experince.

I really like David's profile and will be in SF next week. NOT that I need to justify to you WHY I am asking about this guy - but there it is. This is why- there is no nefarious scheme to defame him - just an extar step before spending my money. 

So my orginal question was  - do you have any info (previous names for forum searches) or experince - of not, no need to comment further. 

I'm sorry you're upset.....since you've only been a forum member for less than a month, you probably don't know the reading-between-the-lines history of this provider......my "be polite and respectful" suggestion was a subtle hint (to the entire forum, actually) as to why David is leery of this forum and some of the members of it......