I want to hire him but he's too good to be true

socurious

I'm guessing the guy could be real (hard to say based on the limited photos in the profile and it's relatively new), but the OP has already burned any chance of meeting the provider.  In the other thread, the OP demanded selfies after asking if the RM profile photos were real and being told that they were, and the provider stopped responding.

It sounds like the OP came off as creepy or a time waster and the provider blocked his number or flagged him to avoid responding.

Edited by DynamicUno

Guest PETEPETE

I spoke to this provider too, I say fake profile, tons of hot guys in the same city he is listed on, just go for someone similar in stats or looks. 

On 2/18/2023 at 11:32 PM, DynamicUno said:

I'm guessing the guy could be real (hard to say based on the limited photos in the profile and it's relatively new), but the OP has already burned any chance of meeting the provider.  In the other thread, the OP demanded selfies after asking if the RM profile photos were real and being told that they were, and the provider stopped responding.

It sounds like the OP came off as creepy or a time waster and the provider blocked his number or flagged him to avoid responding.

He didn't block me.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KensingtonHomo said:

I don't see the profile anymore

It's not there anymore - I confirmed.

know I read the profile of a Santinoxxx before, so he must have traveled to Chicago before. However, without seeing it again, I couldn't tell you if it ever went further than that.