Stella Stevens has died

CuriousByNature

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/obituaries/stella-stevens-star-1960s-nutty-professor-dead-84-rcna71269

she was in two of my favorite movies: The Ballad of Cable Hogue and The Poseidon Adventure

(the article above incorrectly cites it as "The Battle of....." and calls it a television movie, though it wasn't.....it may get corrected at some point)

56 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/obituaries/stella-stevens-star-1960s-nutty-professor-dead-84-rcna71269

she was in two of my favorite movies: The Ballad of Cable Hogue and The Poseidon Adventure

(the article above incorrectly cites it as "The Battle of....." and calls it a television movie, though it wasn't.....it may get corrected at some point)

On one of the cruises I went on, another guest requested that the piano lounge performer sing, "There's Got to be a Morning After".  It was not on Costa Cruises, but it was not long after the Costa ship ran aground in the Mediterranean.

18 hours ago, WilliamM said:

Yes,  but Andrew's  amazing. Butt has not been mentioned

Yes, butt in the pictures of Andrew Stevens shared by the eponymous @BOZO T CLOWN not one butt pic was on display! I’m not judging - these pictures of Andrew definitely show the beauteous deliciousness of his prime, though!

image.thumb.jpeg.887ba2477978e226207d075040a33fba.jpeg

TruHart1 😎

21 minutes ago, TruHart1 said:

Yes, butt in the pictures of Andrew Stevens shared by the eponymous @BOZO T CLOWN not one butt pic was on display! I’m not judging - these pictures of Andrew definitely show the beauteous deliciousness of his prime, though!

image.thumb.jpeg.887ba2477978e226207d075040a33fba.jpeg

TruHart1 😎

I remember his hot ass from several movies I watched on television years ago