EAST MEN SPA NYC

WilliamNYC1991

Made the mistake of going here recently, just awful.

The guy who greeted me and brought me into the room was reasonably good looking, started the massage and it was fine. Things progressed, then he went to get a hot towel. I go to turn over and it’s a different person...totally different guy.  So shady and weird. I asked for 30 min, it was over in 20 and I left covered in oil.

Disgusting, would never go back. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2023 at 10:37 PM, Intosmoothmuscles said:

Omg 🙄 enough with this self advertisement. 

In the 13 years I have been a member of this forum, up until two months ago, I had blocked (Ignored) only two members. I’ve now blocked 5 more, all spa shills, in the last 8 weeks!

And what’s funny, some threads now have zero posts when I go to read them.

Edited by EVdude

4 hours ago, Thenobody said:

some time is self advertisement ,some time is not 

With you, EVERY time is promotion! 😁

Since joining these forums, you've made a total of eight (8) posts. ALL of them are about spas in NYC. You know about the masseurs and claim to have information about them. 🎯

The same behavior is displayed by @ManhattanHotDude, @WilliamNYC1991, @dadynyc, @jwangjimmy, and MANY others in the past year. 🤡🤡🤡

Edited by Marc in Calif

4 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

With you, EVERY time is promotion! 😁

Since joining these forums, you've made a total of eight (8) posts. ALL of them are about spas in NYC. You know about the masseurs and claim to have information about them. 🎯

The same behavior is displayed by @ManhattanHotDude, @WilliamNYC1991, @dadynyc, and many others in the past couple of years. 🤡🤡🤡

You too much Too much judgment

Despite the mild chaos in this thread, for those that see the title and want an actual review, I wanted to note that I had two great experiences at East Men Spa. If you like Asian twink masseurs then this is likely a good spot for you. :) I will note I had a hard time communicating with them for the appointment and it seems hit or miss requesting a specific masseur… but both my experiences were great. 

4 hours ago, gdgd85 said:

I will note I had a hard time communicating with them for the appointment and it seems hit or miss requesting a specific masseur… but both my experiences were great. 

Maybe next time you should try setting up the appointment with a specific masseur right here in this thread. 

@ManhattanHotDude can easily set it up for you with a response. He works there and regularly posts here!  😎🎯😎

Edited by Marc in Calif

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The manager Matthew send me message , they had two new   Masseur latin  handsome man  last week new to spa , ask me to try , he send me with masseur photos , name  Daniu & Fansco 

any one  recently visit there 

how about those two guy service 

• 1 month later...
On 8/31/2023 at 8:44 AM, Intosmoothmuscles said:

I asked the same question a while back and I was told by the spa that he moved to china . Hopefully somebody in this forum knows where he really is and won’t mind sharing . 

yeah.. guy at east men said he got too old and moved back to china. that's an outright lie. Leo texted me.. a few months ago he was at a massage place Taiji Body Work. the rent for east men got jacked to a higher rate so he said he left. place he is at now is nice and less of a mens spa. 

10 hours ago, darger said:

yeah.. guy at east men said he got too old and moved back to china. that's an outright lie. Leo texted me.. a few months ago he was at a massage place Taiji Body Work. the rent for east men got jacked to a higher rate so he said he left. place he is at now is nice and less of a mens spa. 

Thank you for sharing . Which location of Taiji Body Work is he at ?