How to start eating your own cum (Perfect Guide From a Trans Girl)

livlust

You want it, you jerk off thinking about it, but everytime you finally cum, that libido goes away, and you don't have the courage to do it anymore, it happens to most people, it's normal.

As anything in life, it requires practice, it's something that you'll have to do it over and over again to reach perfection
but there are a few ways to make this process easier.

1 - Store your cum, that's the oldest trick in the book, just cum in a cup, glass or anything, and then put it on your freezer, so the next time your libido is high again, yum yum you'll have tasteful fresh cum all for yourself, you can even cum multiple times in a jar and store a lot, so you'll be able to make a really good mess.
(just be careful to not let it mold)

2 - Do it on a camera or in front of the mirror, why? You might find yourself hot watching your little cum play, so your libido can go back up fast, I do that myself, I have an onlyfans just focused on cum play and cum eating, in case you're interested in seeing it @missliv_lust
https://onlyfans.com/missliv_lust
unfortunately, that only works if you find yourself at least a little pretty.
Still, you can watch other people doing it to help your libido go back.

3 - Ice cum, I've met a guy once who used to store him cum with a little water on the freezer to make ice cum cubes, it's a little different, but it can be hella fun for some people.

4 - Accept that you need a hand, do you have a partner? ask them to help, nothing is better than someone else making you eat your own cum, of course, you can ask the person to be gentle, or violent if you prefer, just communicate.

And that's all I know from my experience with eating your own cum, if you want to contribute with different ideas, please, feel free to participate in the debate, cause I really like discussing this topic <3

Very creative suggestions, thank you, @livlust .

I have been eating my cum ever since I discovered the joys of masturbation in my early teens, and I still enjoy doing it. Back in the day, I first tried it because it felt kind of “forbidden”, thus increasing my horniness and stirring my young hormones, but also because it avoided my being caught if my mom found an unexplainable sticky stain on my sheets. Lo and behold, I learned to like its flavor, and I became a cum eater, whether mine or somebody else’s. My cherry on the cum-cake is snowballing, sharing it in deep, passionate kisses. That keeps me extra horny and hard even after shooting: no decreased libido problem there 😀

Edited by liubit

I had a regular provider who knew how much I love cum and cumplay....and he did too.    He surprised me one time I went over and he had frozen many loads of his cum for us to play with as foreplay.  He warmed it up and it was one of the best sessions of my life.  We had a super hot makeout session pouring his warm cum in between our tongues and it was a fun sticky mess....and this was only the first 10 minutes of our session!    I'm so bummed I don't live near him anymore.  

• 3 weeks later...

A while back my "straightish" college roommate was visiting me without his wife, we got a little drunk, ended up in bed, he fucked me, and then I blew him for a second round. I proceeded to give him a big kiss with his own cum. After he got over the initial shock of a mouthful of his own jizz I guess he decided he liked it...he comes back for repeats every chance he gets. 

I just find it weird the original poster made an account and posted that on Feb. 15 and has never logged in since. 🤔

Edit: Oh I see they linked their only fans in their post. That explains it. That post is probably on every LGBTQ+ message board there is. 😆

Edited by BuffaloKyle

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2023 at 12:28 PM, kaboom35 said:

I had a regular provider who knew how much I love cum and cumplay....and he did too.    He surprised me one time I went over and he had frozen many loads of his cum for us to play with as foreplay.  He warmed it up and it was one of the best sessions of my life.  We had a super hot makeout session pouring his warm cum in between our tongues and it was a fun sticky mess....and this was only the first 10 minutes of our session!    I'm so bummed I don't live near him anymore.  

That's what I call a good surprise

On 3/15/2023 at 9:28 AM, BuffaloKyle said:

I just find it weird the original poster made an account and posted that on Feb. 15 and has never logged in since. 🤔

Edit: Oh I see they linked their only fans in their post. That explains it. That post is probably on every LGBTQ+ message board there is. 😆

Yeah, it looks like they were here to promote their OF, but it's still a good conversation topic!

One of my first videos was four of us guys, and we each came into the same martini glass. Then the last guy drank the whole thing. It was hot!

I like eating my own cum, or anyone else's. For those of us who came of age during AIDS safe-sex I think there was a stigma with eating cum... if you came in a guy's mouth he might be angry or spit it out, like it was dirty. So it took me some time to get comfortable with it, but now I love it.

• 4 weeks later...

I think many of us have wanted to try it over the years but that same libido crash after we cum immediately kills it. I managed it a couple of times when I hadn't cum for several days and was edging and sometimes you get to that point where you just about ejaculate but back off at the last minute. A decent amount of cum still spills out. But since I still didn't have that orgasm-to-completion, I found that I was sitting there with a handful of cum and still interested in swallowing it. 

Having said that, I've never really purposely set out to do it after having it happen accidentally those couple of times. I think maybe because I also had a couple of instances where I stopped edging before the full orgasm, had a handful of cum but then was not interested. There must be some razor thin line between tripping that libido shutdown "mechanism" in our brains and not triggering it. No idea. But, maybe something for a few of you to try and see if it works for you. 

• 2 weeks later...