Accessing site

Charlie

What happens when you try with a different browser on your desktop? 

Have you tried disabling any firewalls or other filtering services you might have installed?  (Norton loves to flag the site as "malicious" when it clearly is not for example.)

1 hour ago, RadioRob said:

(Norton loves to flag the site as "malicious" when it clearly is not for example.)

That's happened to me twice with Chrome and lasted for several months.  I don't know how/why it stopped happening either time.  

While it was flagging me on Chrome, I was able to get in via Firefox.

VPNs are great for protecting privacy, but it also puts you in the same bucket as everyone else using that VPN.  The site is hosted within AWS which could be blocking the IP address of the VPN provider if someone else was using it to do malicious things. 

1 minute ago, RadioRob said:

VPNs are great for protecting privacy, but it also puts you in the same bucket as everyone else using that VPN.  The site is hosted within AWS which could be blocking the IP address of the VPN provider if someone else was using it to do malicious things. 

Thanks, even if I don't really understand this. I guess I just have to turn off the VPN whenever I want to get on here.

43 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Thanks, even if I don't really understand this. I guess I just have to turn off the VPN whenever I want to get on here.

Or get your VPN provider to change your IP address.  (Or switch to a different geo...  if you can select a different location like NYC, or Miami, or anything different than what it is now it should fix your problem.)

• 4 weeks later...

Many thanks to all above, I thought it was just me.  Only recently I've been receiving a notification that a spam filter had been activated when I attempted to log into companyofmen.org).

It eventually occurred to me to deactivate my VPN app, which solved the issue, as mentioned in above postings.

Technology and this old geezer have a love/hate relationship.   🥰/😠