In this day and age, would you recommend first-timers...

newdad

In this day and age (USA specifically), would you recommend those who are hiring a sensual/erotic masseur for the first-time to tell their sensual/erotic masseurs that it'd be their first time? Why or why not?

(Couldn't fit the entire sentence in the title.)

EDIT: words

Edited by newdad

44 minutes ago, newdad said:

In this day and age (USA specifically), would you recommend first-timers to tell their masseurs hired from MF or RM that it'd be their first time? Why or why not?

I was brand new a couple of years ago.  I can't remember if I told my first masseur it was my first time, but I did tell the second one I went to that I was new to all of this.  - The first massage was purely therapeutic, so I don't think it mattered as much.  The second was sensual.  I think it's all up to your comfort.  If it helps you to talk through with the masseur, then absolutely.  They can help put you at ease.  If you like to keep things private, then don't. One thing to remember is that none of this is one-size-fits-all.

2 hours ago, newdad said:

In this day and age (USA specifically), would you recommend those who are hiring a sensual/erotic masseur for the first-time to tell their sensual/erotic masseurs that it'd be their first time? Why or why not?

EDIT: words

Yes, I see no harm in telling a sensual/erotic masseur that it's  your first time. To me, it puts the masseur on alert to know how to approach your session. Massage is all about communication, verbal and non-verbal. If it's a "masseur" I'd ask if mutual touch is allowed, if there will be a "happy ending," etc. From a business standpoint, if a masseur satisfies a client, said client may become a return client and provide goodwill through referrals from clients -- just what happens on these forums. Word of mouth is the best advertising.

Edited by misterhumphries

22 hours ago, mkm556 said:

I’d be more inclined to respond to @newdad ‘s multiple postings if he would simply come clean about why he continues to post such questions. Where’s the transparency?  Definitely seems as if he’s compiling responses for a blog, article, paper or book of some kind. 

exactly it is very creepy and uncomfortable. next post will be "what is your password any suggestions?"