Asking all bottoms: Natural BM, or Enema?

SometimesBi

On 2/5/2023 at 2:07 PM, pubic_assistance said:

There's no "chemicals" in a Fleets enema. It's essentially salt water, with less salt than you'd find in the ocean

Wrong.

Standard Fleet enema contain ~25% solution of sodium phosphate. 'Ocean' (sea) water does not contain any phosphates, and 25% is quite high concentration of chemical.

Edited by Stan14

Let me approach this topic from a different perspective. I’m a top and will be spending a weekend with a guy who is strictly a bottom. On a previous overnight with him when we were already in bed and being quite amorous, I positioned myself to top him. He politely asked if we “could wait til tomorrow to do that.” I had no objection as his kissing and oral skills could satisfy me for hours. He’s a very sweet guy, and if he wasn’t ready, he wasn’t ready.

So as to the coming weekend, how should I best allow him to be ready to bottom? Returning to the room from a meal? Awakening the next morning? I’ll be horny and ready to top virtually the entire weekend. Will he need “private time” to prepare? Should I excuse myself at specific times? When? How frequently over the course of 48-72 hours will this be an issue? I want him to be comfortable about preparing and being ready to bottom. It seems a bit clinical/unromantic to broach the subject, but I’d like to avoid the “can we wait til tomorrow?” episode.

‘Thanks for any advice you’d care to provide.

1 hour ago, hwic04 said:

So as to the coming weekend, how should I best allow him to be ready to bottom? Returning to the room from a meal? Awakening the next morning? I’ll be horny and ready to top virtually the entire weekend. Will he need “private time” to prepare? Should I excuse myself at specific times? When? How frequently over the course of 48-72 hours will this be an issue? I want him to be comfortable about preparing and being ready to bottom. It seems a bit clinical/unromantic to broach the subject, but I’d like to avoid the “can we wait til tomorrow?” episode.

If I am planning on sex, I stop eating several hours before bottoming, and douche at least 30 mins, normally an hour, beforehand. Because of this, morning sex is more convenient for me (I can go to the bathroom and douche, then sex, all before breakfast.). Sex at night means I have to eat a larger lunch (to hit calorie and macros for the day) and then not eat in the evening to prepare for late night activities.

Douching is like any other bathroom activity, it just takes longer, so I'd want some privacy doing it. No one needs to see me bent over shooting water in my ass, trust me.

As a bottom, I'd want to have a discussion about planning the day's sexy activities because it would definitely help me plan and prepare. This would help avoid any unfortunate surprises.

I have bottomed only a few times in my life and only with my partners while in a LTR.  I had never douched when it happened and I have no incidents to report. Just reading about how much prep and cleaning goes into bottoming regularly got me exhausted. 🤣 I’ll stick to lot of intense, passionate foreplay, oral, and to being a top for the time being. 😉 Regardless, thank you all for sharing your bottoming wisdom on here. It’s been truly eye-opening learning so much about annal opening. 

Edited by musclestuduws

This is a great thread.  It's interesting how different our physiologies are.

I definitely use an enema bottle, but like others here, I am wary of the chemicals, so I just use warm water.  I do this hours before I might bottom, because you may think you're all cleaned out when you're not really.  As someone above mentioned, if the guy who is topping is well endowed, I need a more thorough cleansing (maybe it's what happens if someone opens up that second sphincter)  than if a top is more modestly endowed.  Of course, unless it's a regular FWB, one doesn't necessarily know these stats in advance.

Knowing your body’s cycle of elimination can be really easy for those with no food sensitivities. 
Having reactions from dairy, grains when they’re in everything at every restaurant means paying more detailed attention - logging input and output over a week’s time, and doing everything to stick to the safe un-provoking foods. I know my average cycle is between 20-24 hrs. I’m able to time my last natural movement to be close to scheduled play by timing my intake properly over the previous 24 hrs. Even clean toilet paper won’t prevent me from a shallow rinse after.