Why say verse top when you are just a top - Alanbigbig

Enronnja

https://app.rent.men/Alanbigbig

Just saw this ad show up, provider says they are Verse/Top, but the profile detail aggressively says:

Total top who is muscular masculine and very attractive with a thick uncut cock.
Very open minded to all types of fetishes.
I’m dominant/aggressive but also can be passionate and intense ."

Also, sounds like he is in some debt:

"PLEASE READ BEFORE TEXT OR CALL JUST LONG SESSION 1k MINIMUM

Two possibly fake reviews and you are asking for that?

Handsome, but totally ridiculous!

Edited by Enronnja
Grammar

It could mean a few things.

1) Maybe he was a top but became a versatile but with a preference to top. He just hasn’t updated his ad copy to reflect the change.

2) As @azdr0710 mentioned he may only be a top and versatile with all other things.

or maybe…

3) He is mainly a top but under certain circumstances (I.e. attraction or if he’s paid extra) he’s willing to bottom.

There is no real way of knowing except to ask him directly.

Just opens up more options of potential clients ….  who will make those inquiries about what that provider actually provides … and that drives a provider nuts because it’s a waste of time to engage with a client to establish what a provider really provides 😀

Note that both of his reviews are from 2019. 🤔. But to your question, that designation by a top is not unusual. Asking him about it is the only way you’ll find out. I always assume it means that if you’re really attractive to him, the chemistry is right and he’s in the mood, he might bottom. As a skinny guy in my 60s, I don’t even ask and disregard the versatile part.

I’m sure many just list as much as they can and be intentionally vague or ambiguous to maximize potential inquiries. You know, the type of comms from clients that we keep hearing wastes so much of their time ;)

I’ve often seen posts saying “sober” or “no drugs” followed by p n p being listed as “into”. Or “safe only” in the text and “anything goes” in the stats below - two other areas where a large number of potential clients could determine whether to go ahead.

17 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:

He could also mean when he posts vers/top that he's open to having his ass rimmed and played with a bit that way but not into anal. Just gotta ask!

This is what I’m thinking. I have a regular who advertises as verse/top too, and though he doesn’t bottom, his backdoor is open to rimming and sometimes fingering. Could also mean though they are a top, they give oral. Just got to ask.

4 hours ago, Enronnja said:

I am not gonna go above 300 anyway, so, he was out of my budget. But man, that beautiful chiseled lightly hairy torso, legs, calves and handsome to boot really got me biting my lips. Here's hoping I win the Power Ball this evening. 😄

Although he could have updated his photos, his ad is almost four years old with only two reviews.  Are the photos accurate?  Did he keep his fine physic over the four years? 

He accepts minimum of one thousand dollars for long meeting (without saying how long the meeting is).

Something about the ad just does not compute.  

Edited by coriolis888
spelling

3 minutes ago, coriolis888 said:

Although he could have updated his photos, his ad is almost four years old with only two reviews.  Are the photos accurate?  Did he keep his fine physic over the four years? 

He accepts minimum of one thousand dollars for long meeting (without saying how long the meeting is).

Something about the ad just does compute.  

Also, when they show up in my city, its usually a last resort, run out of options move or trying to rebuild their image.

3 hours ago, Trick said:

I’m getting the vibe that the pics aren’t his.

Some of the photos are done by a professional photographer.  

They could be of the provider but the ad is nearly four years old which could mean that the photos are also that old.  If so, a lot can happen to a body in four years such as weight gain and muscle loss. 

Of course, I can be wrong but the ad just has too many questions for comfort. 

Edited by coriolis888
spelling

2 hours ago, Trick said:

I’m getting the vibe that the pics aren’t his.

I'm not. I am fantasizing that a hot guy like that really exists and is willing to walk into my life and share his beauty. I think a "long session" is three hours, based on what one reviewer said. I wouldn't be able to walk for a week after three hours with this guy.