If the posting incall rate is $180, how much is the tip ideally?

newdad

On 1/31/2023 at 1:59 PM, pubic_assistance said:

There is also the issue of a private practice vs. a spa/massage center.

A private masseur takes all the money home, where someone at a spa only gets a portion of your payment.

So tipping is less crucial for the income of the private person.

Absolutely spa masseurs depend on our tips.  Those guys typically only get 30% of the spa price.  Spa price $60.  $60 × .30 = $20 whereas a private guy puts the entire $180 in his pocket.  A good spa masseur only gets $100 a day from the spa if he does 5 massages!  They rely on us to tip them and well deserved for good treatment. 😜

9 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

Spa price $60.  $60 × .30 = $20

Are there really spas that charge only $60 for an hour massage?  And why would someone work for only $20/hour, especially when they are unlikely to have a client every hour?  They could probably make more at amazon or mcdonalds, yes?

On 2/1/2023 at 6:20 AM, 56harrisond said:

Newer ATMs, especially in the U.S., dispense $5, $20 and $50 bills.

Where are they at?  All of the newer ones I've used in the US only dispense in multiples of $20 now.

15 minutes ago, questbear said:

Where are they at?  All of the newer ones I've used in the US only dispense in multiples of $20 now.

I've seen them in big cities and small cities. I'm in Buffalo (the latter), and where a bank has installed an ATM within the last couple of years, it offers a variety of cash options.

Just now, 56harrisond said:

I've seen them in big cities and small cities. I'm in Buffalo (the latter), and where a bank has installed an ATM within the last couple of years, it offers a variety of cash options.

I'm in Austin, TX, and haven't seem them in the South.  Good to know.  Thanks.

On 2/2/2023 at 9:46 AM, newatthis said:

Are there really spas that charge only $60 for an hour massage?  And why would someone work for only $20/hour, especially when they are unlikely to have a client every hour?  They could probably make more at amazon or mcdonalds, yes?

To work in those places you'll need proper working papers, SS#, knowledge of English language, etc.  Not necessarily applicabe to these guys.