New ads

hardgrinder

Hmm, I'd prefer RM put their resources into fixing all of the janky "features" in the new UI they've been threatening to foist on the world.  But that's just me...

I believe RM gives a tips page when guys sign up for an ad, but they assume the guys grown up enough to figure out how they want to market themselves.

Edited by DynamicUno
Pronoun disambiguation.

re: the "I Am Into" section of RM provider ads -  there is the possibility that some providers deliberately avoid listing in it at all in order to give themselves wiggle room in deciding what activities they'll do at meetings......certainly not saying every provider is doing this, but some do......also, keep in mind other providers may not even bother to go over/look at the full list that RM offers (including some extreme stuff) for that section, which may lead to confusion at a meeting.......I seem to most believe the "I Am Into" listings that have just a few of the full possibilities RM offers - as if the provider took the time to select exactly what "they're into"......

as always, polite pre-meet communication, discreet and professional, is the best way to plan a successful meet   

3 hours ago, hardgrinder said:

Rentmen should help new guys out with composing an ad.

I prefer that Rentmen doesn't help them at all.  That helps me see who is serious about things in their ads and if they have looked at their competition with some thought and have truly evaluated their own strengths and weaknesses and interests--versus someone who naively just took a couple of minutes and filled out a few things out without any thought.