Gentlemany

Chummily

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw him in Philly last night. He looks like his pictures, but that’s the only good thing about him. I booked an overnight with him.  I was forced to leave after one hour because he said his wife is coming up in 20 minutes, which he didn’t expect her to show up until the next morning. He didn’t seem to enjoy conversations when he gave me massages (he was kind of cold and gave me a small attitude when I didn’t follow his instructions during the massage). I attempted to follow up with him today and book an overnight with him again, but he told me he could only do hourly appointments, not overnight. Even though I am not an attractive individual, I was clean and wasn’t high when I showed up. I don’t really know why he treated me that way. Whoever plans to see him, be prepared to get ambushed by his wife! 

Edited by larrywater

59 minutes ago, larrywater said:

I saw him in Philly last night. He looks like his pictures, but that’s the only good thing about him. I booked an overnight with him.  I was forced to leave after one hour because he said his wife is coming up in 20 minutes, which he didn’t expect her to show up until the next morning. He didn’t seem to enjoy conversations when he gave me massages (he was kind of cold and gave me a small attitude when I didn’t follow his instructions during the massage). I attempted to follow up with him today and book an overnight with him again, but he told me he could only do hourly appointments, not overnight. Even though I am not an attractive individual, I was clean and wasn’t high when I showed up. I don’t really know why he treated me that way. Whoever plans to see him, be prepared to get ambushed by his wife! 

I have no dog in this race, but if he was he described in the first part of your comments, why on earth would you contact him to set up an overnight?!

Well we played a bit and then he proceeded to give me massages before he ended the season last night. I could overlook his lack of interest in conversation and the small attitude because he is pretty hot. Unfortunately I was forced to leave before I was satisfied. Assuming his story about his wife is true, I was interested to spend more time with him  and explore other possibilities with him. 

This is totally confusing. Your said you booked an overnight with him last night and bailed after one hour of mediocre massage (my characterization).

He said his wife was coming so that ended things. Then you suggested another overnight with him. This is  crazy. He at least had the good sense to say he wasn't interested in trying another overnight with you.

Edited by Luv2play

31 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

This is totally confusing. Your said you booked an overnight with him last night and bailed after one hour of mediocre massage (my characterization).

He said his wife was coming so that ended things. Then you suggested another overnight with him. This is  crazy. He at least had the good sense to say he wasn't interested in trying another overnight with you.

I think I can see how this scenario could happen.  Since the reason given by the provider for not staying longer involved his wife, perhaps the poster thought it would be worth trying another attempt at getting together on an evening when the wife would not be a factor?  Despite the provider's cold demeanour, I could also see how someone might wish to give a provider the benefit of the doubt and hope the next time would be more satisfactory.  But that's just my thoughts based on what has been written.

3 hours ago, larrywater said:

Even though I am not an attractive individual

Please do not refer to yourself that way - beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and there will certainly be people who behold you as attractive, even if it may not seem that way to you.

9 hours ago, CuriousByNature said:

I think I can see how this scenario could happen.  Since the reason given by the provider for not staying longer involved his wife, perhaps the poster thought it would be worth trying another attempt at getting together on an evening when the wife would not be a factor?  Despite the provider's cold demeanour, I could also see how someone might wish to give a provider the benefit of the doubt and hope the next time would be more satisfactory.  But that's just my thoughts based on what has been written.

Please do not refer to yourself that way - beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and there will certainly be people who behold you as attractive, even if it may not seem that way to you.

That is exactly why I initiated the second meet up. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...