Danieltovar

lionbrown

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it just me that thinks his pictures are photoshopped? His biceps look cartoonishly big in some of the pictures. He is a compact guy and seems pretty obviously 'roided to get that much muscle. Pretty kid who is probably on an ugly trajectory in life.

Edited by musclvr
Correct typo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, afterfallhours1 said:

Met him yesterday. I wanted a massage. We were covered in oil then he told me he wanted to fuck me. I told him I wasn't comfortable with that. So he humped me which turned into a fuck. We were so oily and sweaty but none of us came, he said he was tired. We chatted for a bit after.

That doesn't sound great...

Afterfallhours1’s comment really ticked me off because it reads like he’s saying he didn’t consent (otherwise why add in that he didn’t feel comfortable with it). It’s not ok to paint these kind of pictures about brown immigrants (especially in today’s political climate). I’m sure he’s lying and probably gets off at the idea that the people reading this are thinking Daniel wanted something from him that he didn’t need to pay for, and even if Daniel did (which I don’t believe), it’s problematic to me to paint this picture like it wasn’t consensual. Afterfallhours1 is lucky Daniel doesn’t know who he is (if he actually was a client) because we would be texting him right now to cuss him all the way out. What a small man with probably an even smaller penis. Daniel is a good guy. He’s respectful and fun to hang with. 

Edited by emor22

• 3 weeks later...

I tried to reach out to him and schedule something and he was so difficult.  Messaging both on RM app and text. All that to try and pay $400/hour??!  Suggested a specific date and got a vague response.  Plus there’s no pics of his dick so I’m just gonna assume it’s proportional to height.  🔬

• 1 month later...

If you enjoy ‘roided muscle with the mood swings that come along… not to mention the pox scars from the roids… just fuck around and find out!  Not worth $400.

Edited by Swazca

1 hour ago, Swazca said:

If you enjoy ‘roided muscle with the mood swings that come along… not to mention the pox scars from the roids… just fuck around and find out!  Not worth $400.

Your mention of "pox scars" thing was kind of a huge turn off... rats.