411 on Joediesel

kyleham

I met him once, awful. He’s at least 20 -25 years older than he claims to be, which I wouldn’t mind if he still looked remotely like the photos, which he does not. I’m sure they are not even of him at a younger age. Awkward encounter in a creepy apartment (I think it’s a half-way house for former addicts). He’s rude and unpleasant. The only time I’ve ever paid the full fee and walked out immediately.

Any other "senior" members here having a feeling of deja-vu while reading these comments?  Though I never hired Mr Diesel I remember spending hours early this century, in either the Hooboy or Muscleservice environments, reading similar stories of experiences with him.  Partly because yes, the pics he uses are hot.

Something is way off here.  He's got 13 RM reviews, many of which are from members with multiple reviews and none of which complain about any discrepancy between his actual appearance and his pics.  Those pics are several decades old.  So either the guy who answers the door has borrowed pics to which he bears a striking resemblance, or he's miraculously been able to maintain his looks, or the reviewers have all lied.  My money is on the first because the other two are so unlikely.

Hired him once, decades ago.  As best I remember, at that time he closely resembled his pics and the sex was at least satisfying.  The real reason I remember the meeting is that, when we were done, he asked me to shave his back.  I was so floored by the request (and he had a great back), I acceded.  Didn't get me anything other than a mumbled grudging thank you.  Needless to say, I did not repeat.

On 1/2/2023 at 6:34 PM, Brosnan said:

I met him once, awful. He’s at least 20 -25 years older than he claims to be, which I wouldn’t mind if he still looked remotely like the photos, which he does not. I’m sure they are not even of him at a younger age. Awkward encounter in a creepy apartment (I think it’s a half-way house for former addicts). He’s rude and unpleasant. The only time I’ve ever paid the full fee and walked out immediately.

Similar experience about 20 years ago. 

5 minutes ago, nycman said:

Damn, I’m gonna start using some of my 90’s Roxy/Limelight pics online.

I was cute as fuck….and didn’t even know it.

Isn’t that fascinating? The fact that we’re so oblivious to our own beauty in our youth (I mean beauty in all its splendid shades and colors).  Perhaps it’s a good thing: it might keep us from getting into too much trouble. As GBS said, youth is wasted on the young. Sorry to go off topic. Carry on, gentlemen. 😁