411 on massagetherap

Ingress

Am wondering when he says:

"If you're looking for more than just a massage, tell me exactly what you want. And it will depend on me whether I can do it or not. I will not take your money without satisfying your needs."

if that means an upcharge even for MT/HE.  His pricing ($200/60 and $300/90) would by ordinary NY standards almost always include those.

3 hours ago, dutchal said:

Am wondering when he says:

"If you're looking for more than just a massage, tell me exactly what you want. And it will depend on me whether I can do it or not. I will not take your money without satisfying your needs."

if that means an upcharge even for MT/HE.  His pricing ($200/60 and $300/90) would by ordinary NY standards almost always include those.

Met up with him today.

$200 is a 60 minute sensual massage.

Definitely not trained in massage therapy. But his intuition is good. Lots of oil and strong hands.  Back massage wasn't great but glutes, legs and feet ..he has more of an understanding for.  Works in the nude and uses his whole body for pressure at certain points during the massage. ( I think he's trying to create a reiki experience).

VERY nice body. But everything beyond a massage is a la carte, including a happy ending, which I understand is part of the 90 minute session but not the 60 minute.  I didn't partake.

Chinese guy, living in Paris. English skills are good. Pleasant fellow. I would say the $ 200 was a $100 for the massage and $100 to see him naked. 😉🍑

Headed back to Paris on the 9th.

Edited by pubic_assistance

30 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Met up with him today.

$200 is a 60 minute sensual massage.

Definitely not trained in massage therapy. But his intuition is good. Lots of oil and strong hands.  Back massage wasn't great but glutes, legs and feet ..he has more of an understanding for.  Works in the nude and uses his whole body for pressure at certain points during the massage. ( I think he's trying to create a reiki experience).

VERY nice body. But everything beyond a massage is a la carte, including a happy ending, which I understand is part of the 90 minute session but not the 60 minute.  I didn't partake.

Chinese guy, living in Paris. English skills are good. Pleasant fellow. I would say the $ 200 was a $100 for the massage and $100 to see him naked. 😉🍑

Headed back to Paris on the 9th.

Thank you for this detailed review. Sorry there was no happy ending although you do seem to be happy with the experience. P.S.: regarding the weight discrepancy between ads, what would you way is his weight: 145 or 170 lbs? 

Edited by musclestuduws

39 minutes ago, musclestuduws said:

Sorry there was no happy ending although you do seem to be happy with the experience. P.S.: regarding the weight discrepancy between ads, what would you way is his weight: 145 or 170 lbs? 

Definitely at least 170 lbs. I'm 165 and he was bigger than me ! 

I never complain when I book a sensual massage and I get a sensual massage ! As for the rest of the stuff...I never know if I'm going to want any of that until I've met someone ..so I always just go with the flow. And then discuss more if I want another session and if I'm interested in more. Unfortunately this time around the guy is only here till the end of the week.  So even if I wanted to return for dessert, he's heading out soon.

My impression with this fellow is that much more is available but he's picky about who with...(so doing the same as me in reverse.) That's probably what he means: "I will let you know if I can do it for you" .  At the 45 minute mark he started commenting about what a nice ass I have and how handsome I am....so...I recognized the up sell and mostly ignored it.

I think ( but not 100% sure ) that 60 min is sensual 90 minutes is erotic and 120 minutes is everything goes. He's a bit discreet about how he does business, but I believe I can read between the lines.

Edited by pubic_assistance
more detail

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...