Love the children of the earth… the furry ones~

Tygerscent

9 hours ago, CuriousByNature said:

Lynx are not always easy to spot.  I've been through Rocky Mountain House but never saw a lynx unfortunately.

I wouldn't get close to one. They look a lot like a house cat but definitely aren't gentle creatures. They deserve respect and keeping one's distance  

2 hours ago, Luv2play said:

I wouldn't get close to one. They look a lot like a house cat but definitely aren't gentle creatures. They deserve respect and keeping one's distance  

Saw many in Wisconsin… they are pretty private and really don’t want any interaction with human beings. If you see one, you’re certainly lucky and they don’t necessarily want to be there in your presence.
 On my property I have a bobcat with a den~  
 I tend to do a lot of landscaping at night, and sometimes wander over to this bobcat’s den~ She gives me a low growl to let me know she is aware I am there~ I always respect her privacy and walk away~
  Have also coyote friend that hangs with me in the evenings~ This picture is her when I first moved onto my new property~ She now has had two litter of pups and brings them to meet me in my yard end of summer~   
 A cougar also wonders thru and is no concern… She lives in the back of my yard~ We are out in the yard together frequently when I’m home~ She offers no threat and I post none back either~   
  When you take time to understand the nature of other beings, your own nature finds balance within that biome~  
 Quite honestly… People are more threatening and destructive than any other living being on this planet~ Why would I ever find fear in other beings~?  
Yes: I believe they deserve respect, and people should stay away, but, not because they are dangerous, but because, we are dangerous to them.

43643873-1F6D-4D18-971D-4C000EA0FC6C.jpeg

4FBA042D-0F0A-4684-9118-27BC7AB33C32.jpeg

3DDC2420-AD70-4F1F-A628-5223DA3A5C9E.jpeg

D717E5C2-E347-4CE9-8664-A19C8F1EB542.jpeg

1315F777-1783-458D-BFD9-20D4B23FEDD1.jpeg

01BEF207-428D-4EF5-AF8D-5406B83357BA.jpeg

6B71F343-635F-47E1-BC3E-BB7B1667D7E7.jpeg

Edited by Tygerscent