Dallas Disasters

Kody S

Hi everyone:

I hope you will all forgive me but I need to vent. The last few times I have been to Dallas for business and hired a masseur to relieve stress and just enjoy some down time have been complete and utter disasters.  The ones that l’ve hired before are either no longer around or not available or distance doesn’t allow time in Dallas traffic. The few I have hired based on ads on RM and MF have all been horrifically bad.  No skills, I mean zero skills…not just a little skill. Not like pictures. Rude.  Rushed. Eager for things I don’t want or ask for as if I’m there to serve them. And never give thé full time.  One after the other. All the same and way too expensive for this kind of nonsense. Either there is something in the massage water or I haven’t been to the right one yet. Anyway. I know this is a « live and learn » kind of experience, YMMV applies, but still… what I have experienced is more like a string of really bad luck (or bad hires). If there are any new guys you have tried that aren’t like the above, PM me. Anyway, thanks for listening. 

The guys that I’ve seen in Dallas that are trained and have always gone the full time:

https://rentmasseur.com/BriansBodywork - Brian advertises in Dallas, but doesn’t actually live there. He travels to Dallas pretty often though. 

https://rentmasseur.com/Tristan_James 

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/37362/

https://www.bodystrukture.com

21 hours ago, aeikaryoko said:

The guys that I’ve seen in Dallas that are trained and have always gone the full time:

https://rentmasseur.com/BriansBodywork - Brian advertises in Dallas, but doesn’t actually live there. He travels to Dallas pretty often though. 

For me he is. Very much a YMMV guy. I have seen him several times and sometimes was great other times was mediocre at best. I quit going to him when he was in Dallas because of that. 

On 11/5/2022 at 7:42 PM, aeikaryoko said:

I've seen Rommel's ad on Massagefinder (not "masseur") and wondered as to the quality and if there's any "spice" to the experience 

To Tristan and Dann both of who I've seen lots of time and they're fantastic, I'll add these two which are equal in massage quality

Jayden https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/41843/ - great massage, great looks, friendly, he and mt, north dallas location (Coit/LBJ) which is convenient

Roman https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/43130/ very good massage, super friendly, easy location (between downtown and LBJ along 75), nice apartment, easy parking; purely therapeutic (there's likely a great body underneath those clothes)

both of these book up early though so last minute appts are rare

• 7 months later...
On 11/9/2022 at 6:03 PM, mattadams865214 said:

Jayden https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/41843/ - great massage, great looks, friendly, he and mt, north dallas location (Coit/LBJ) which is convenient

Agree. Recently had a wonderful experience with Jayden, highly recommend. Must. Book. Ahead! And it’s totally worth it. Be patient.

Heads up he is moving this summer. He plans to live out of state and spend part of the year in Mexico. Good for him. See him while he’s still in north Dallas while you still can!

Not my top guy in Dallas because I have very high standards for massage quality, but he’s up way up there. He gives a great balance of quality therapy, looks, friendliness, and level of interaction. Goes the whole time, clear directions. Sexy voice (and body omg!). Looks just like his photos but friendlier in person. Great smile. 35 yo this year. You will love him.

On 6/23/2023 at 1:55 AM, Simon Suraci said:

Agree. Recently had a wonderful experience with Jayden, highly recommend. Must. Book. Ahead! And it’s totally worth it. Be patient.

Heads up he is moving this summer. He plans to live out of state and spend part of the year in Mexico. Good for him. See him while he’s still in north Dallas while you still can!

Not my top guy in Dallas because I have very high standards for massage quality, but he’s up way up there. He gives a great balance of quality therapy, looks, friendliness, and level of interaction. Goes the whole time, clear directions. Sexy voice (and body omg!). Looks just like his photos but friendlier in person. Great smile. 35 yo this year. You will love him.

Who is your top guy in Dallas?

5 hours ago, Balthazar said:

Who is your top guy in Dallas?

The answer is relative to who is asking. I would recommend any of a half dozen or so masseurs depending on your personal priorities and needs. There is no one-masseur-fits all. Nobody is objectively better in every possible category than all the others, and everyone’s criteria is a little bit different.

My personal top priorities are high quality deep tissue skills and professionalism. Everything else factors in to a varying lesser degrees.

I haven’t been able to try all the choices over the past couple years, but I’ve seen quite a few, primarily for market research purposes. I would try more on my list, but I’m running short on time before my move to CA. I’d like to try Roman, for instance, based on thread comments. If I can this week, I will. I would normally avoid a guy who looks like Roman because more often than not the massage is lackluster in favor of “the view”, which is nice but tbh I don’t care. Even from a superficial carnal perspective muscle gods aren’t my thing, so it’s not that exciting to me anyway. Still, I appreciate a good looking fit man the same as the next guy. Massage quality is way more important to me. If he’s as good as others say, I’d really like to try him.

Same thinking about Roman applies to Tristan. He’s a personal trainer and a muscle god too. I would normally pass assuming I’m paying mostly for the view, but from the intel here I decided to try him a while back and I’m happy to say I highly recommend Tristan. Excellent massage, one of the best around. Still not quite up to my standards (nobody in Dallas is), but he’s among the best available. He doesn’t do much in the way of extras, and that may be a downside for many of the clients reading here, maybe even be a dealbreaker for some. He offers HE for a $50 upcharge and he’s up front about it before the session which I appreciate. I saw him for therapeutic only because I don’t need any extras or HE or MT or any of that. At $150 for 90 mins therapeutic only, there’s no better value in town. Amazing. He’s among my top recommendations.

Others I highly recommend for various reasons, alongside Tristan: 

JD, Dann, Jayden (leaving soon)

Kade on MasseurFinder. Late 20s. Strictly therapeutic, outcall. No HE, MT, or other extras, don’t ask. Stays completely clothed the whole time. He’s strictly professional and quite guarded about client advances, borderline paranoid about it. No problem for me because I only want a therapeutic massage. If you see him, please show respect for his boundaries and you’ll be fine. Excellent skills, very reasonable rates. Cute. Works part time at a call center or retail, can’t remember which one he does currently.

Fernando in Bedford, TX. Only advertises on MintBoys, not your traditional go-to places like MasseurFinder or RentMasseur. Offers Lomi Lomi and traditional massage, both sessions very good. Therapeutic, a lot more technical. 20s, Italian accent. Offers HE. It’s not the focus. Remains fully clothed until the end. YMMV. Book in advance.

The following two you can find on RentMasseur. I work with them for 4-hand and other sessions. Each are more sensual/erotic. I can’t rate them overall as highly as the others because my personal needs are more therapeutic, but if an erotic and/or sensual spectrum experience is more important to you than traditional therapy, I recommend them. Glenn is more skilled with traditional massage but goes pretty sensual as well. Langston it’s more of an erotic focus. Btw, they each offer full service sessions at different rates:

Glenn (Mustachioedman)

Langston

Here below is my regular guy in Dallas. I chose him because he is the only one who almost meets my very demanding deep tissue needs. He is certified, excellent at his craft, a joy to be around, and a great guy. I consider him a personal friend. Excellent therapeutic deep tissue work. Sweet, funny, bearish type, around my age. Tons of personality and spirit. He’s chatty, so be warned that may not be the best for everyone. I’m sure you can have a quieter session with him if you want to. Usually I prefer to zen out quietly during a massage, but he and I click and we enjoy talking the whole time.

Chris (Oak Lawn)

Therapeutic only, incall only. Maybe HE if you’re not pushy or grabby or aggressive about it. Stays clothed the whole time. I skip the HE even though I’m sure he would do that for me, I just don’t want/need that. I’m there for full body therapeutic deep tissue, and he consistently delivers.

12 minutes ago, Simon Suraci said:

The answer is relative to who is asking. I would recommend any of a half dozen or so masseurs depending on your personal priorities and needs. There is no one-masseur-fits all. Nobody is objectively better in every possible category than all the others, and everyone’s criteria is a little bit different.

My personal top priorities are high quality deep tissue skills and professionalism. Everything else factors in to a varying lesser degrees.

I haven’t been able to try all the choices over the past couple years, but I’ve seen quite a few, primarily for market research purposes. I would try more on my list, but I’m running short on time before my move to CA. I’d like to try Roman, for instance, based on thread comments. If I can this week, I will. I would normally avoid a guy who looks like Roman because more often than not the massage is lackluster in favor of “the view”, which is nice but tbh I don’t care. Even from a superficial carnal perspective muscle gods aren’t my thing, so it’s not that exciting to me anyway. Still, I appreciate a good looking fit man the same as the next guy. Massage quality is way more important to me. If he’s as good as others say, I’d really like to try him.

Same thinking about Roman applies to Tristan. He’s a personal trainer and a muscle god too. I would normally pass assuming I’m paying mostly for the view, but from the intel here I decided to try him a while back and I’m happy to say I highly recommend Tristan. Excellent massage, one of the best around. Still not quite up to my standards (nobody in Dallas is), but he’s among the best available. He doesn’t do much in the way of extras, and that may be a downside for many of the clients reading here, maybe even be a dealbreaker for some. He offers HE for a $50 upcharge and he’s up front about it before the session which I appreciate. I saw him for therapeutic only because I don’t need any extras or HE or MT or any of that. At $150 for 90 mins therapeutic only, there’s no better value in town. Amazing. He’s among my top recommendations.

Others I highly recommend for various reasons, alongside Tristan: 

JD, Dann, Jayden (leaving soon)

Kade on MasseurFinder. Late 20s. Strictly therapeutic, outcall. No HE, MT, or other extras, don’t ask. Stays completely clothed the whole time. He’s strictly professional and quite guarded about client advances, borderline paranoid about it. No problem for me because I only want a therapeutic massage. If you see him, please show respect for his boundaries and you’ll be fine. Excellent skills, very reasonable rates. Cute. Works part time at a call center or retail, can’t remember which one he does currently.

Fernando in Bedford, TX. Only advertises on MintBoys, not your traditional go-to places like MasseurFinder or RentMasseur. Offers Lomi Lomi and traditional massage, both sessions very good. Therapeutic, a lot more technical. 20s, Italian accent. Offers HE. It’s not the focus. Remains fully clothed until the end. YMMV. Book in advance.

The following two you can find on RentMasseur. I work with them for 4-hand and other sessions. Each are more sensual/erotic. I can’t rate them overall as highly as the others because my personal needs are more therapeutic, but if an erotic and/or sensual spectrum experience is more important to you than traditional therapy, I recommend them. Glenn is more skilled with traditional massage but goes pretty sensual as well. Langston it’s more of an erotic focus. Btw, they each offer full service sessions at different rates:

Glenn (Mustachioedman)

Langston

Here below is my regular guy in Dallas. I chose him because he is the only one who almost meets my very demanding deep tissue needs. He is certified, excellent at his craft, a joy to be around, and a great guy. I consider him a personal friend. Excellent therapeutic deep tissue work. Sweet, funny, bearish type, around my age. Tons of personality and spirit. He’s chatty, so be warned that may not be the best for everyone. I’m sure you can have a quieter session with him if you want to. Usually I prefer to zen out quietly during a massage, but he and I click and we enjoy talking the whole time.

Chris (Oak Lawn)

Therapeutic only, incall only. Maybe HE if you’re not pushy or grabby or aggressive about it. Stays clothed the whole time. I skip the HE even though I’m sure he would do that for me, I just don’t want/need that. I’m there for full body therapeutic deep tissue, and he consistently delivers.

Thank you! 

On 6/24/2023 at 12:39 PM, Simon Suraci said:

I’d like to try Roman, for instance, based on thread comments. If I can this week, I will.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/43130/

I tried Roman today. He got back to me finally after I texted him two days ago. Easy to get to, directions were straightforward, parking was easy. He uses coconut oil, same as me.

We had a good conversation for the first half or so of the 90 min session. He’s Russian and his accent is moderately heavy. His twin brother, Alex, is also a masseur living in LA, where they both lived together for years. They have worked on clients together before but he said it’s kind of weird so they don’t usually work together.

Roman plans to move back to CA in about a year, so I encourage others to see him before he eventually goes. Roman mentioned Dallas was a great place to offer massage services because of the relative lack of competition compared with NYC and LA. I took no offense to the comment because I know my skill level and I stay busy. I agree, there’s really only a handful of truly exceptional guys in Dallas which surprises me when I consider the greater DFW metro area is such a sizable local market.

Since I do quite a bit of market research, I know from my efforts who’s offering what and that my value is actually quite high, yet I charge comparable rates. The only thing I lack compared to some of the others is a muscular gym perfect body…which is fine because plenty of clients prefer my guy-next-door / rugby build, and far more clients really enjoy my work regardless of their personal body type preferences.

Anyways, back to Roman….

Great massage. Good pressure, thorough and balanced. Nothing stellar or noteworthy in the deep tissue department. No surprise there because nobody around meets my exacting deep tissue standards. No matter. Still, I recommend Roman. Not any better than my other Dallas recommendations, but right up there. He’s a great looking guy, but he delivers. This is no rub and tug.

Roman knows I am a massage therapist, so unfortunately that may have colored my experience compared to that of his average client. I think that made him nervous. He asked for technical feedback after the session and I offered positive comments. It seems Roman was on his best behavior with me, using a towel to drape and did not do anything extra with me beyond a good massage. Which I am perfectly happy with, by the way. It’s always pleasant to discover an option for more is “on the table”, so to speak, even if you decide not to take the option. In this case, no options. He remained clothed the whole time and it was neither sensual nor erotic. YMMV. Others please chime in on this last point.

Overall, I had a great experience and recommend Roman.

12 minutes ago, Simon Suraci said:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/43130/

I tried Roman today. He got back to me finally after I texted him two days ago. Easy to get to, directions were straightforward, parking was easy. He uses coconut oil, same as me.

We had a good conversation for the first half or so of the 90 min session. He’s Russian and his accent is moderately heavy. His twin brother, Alex, is also a masseur living in LA, where they both lived together for years. They have worked on clients together before but he said it’s kind of weird so they don’t usually work together.

Roman plans to move back to CA in about a year, so I encourage others to see him before he eventually goes. Roman mentioned Dallas was a great place to offer massage services because of the relative lack of competition compared with NYC and LA. I took no offense to the comment because I know my skill level and I stay busy. I agree, there’s really only a handful of truly exceptional guys in Dallas which surprises me when I consider the greater DFW metro area is such a sizable local market.

Since I do quite a bit of market research, I know from my efforts who’s offering what and that my value is actually quite high, yet I charge comparable rates. The only thing I lack compared to some of the others is a muscular gym perfect body…which is fine because plenty of clients prefer my guy-next-door / rugby build, and far more clients really enjoy my work regardless of their personal body type preferences.

Anyways, back to Roman….

Great massage. Good pressure, thorough and balanced. Nothing stellar or noteworthy in the deep tissue department. No surprise there because nobody around meets my exacting deep tissue standards. No matter. Still, I recommend Roman. Not any better than my other Dallas recommendations, but right up there. He’s a great looking guy, but he delivers. This is no rub and tug.

Roman knows I am a massage therapist, so unfortunately that may have colored my experience compared to that of his average client. I think that made him nervous. He asked for technical feedback after the session and I offered positive comments. It seems Roman was on his best behavior with me, using a towel to drape and did not do anything extra with me beyond a good massage. Which I am perfectly happy with, by the way. It’s always pleasant to discover an option for more is “on the table”, so to speak, even if you decide not to take the option. In this case, no options. He remained clothed the whole time and it was neither sensual nor erotic. YMMV. Others please chime in on this last point.

Overall, I had a great experience and recommend Roman.

Thanks for review on him (and the added commentary)… in summary sounds like a good option in Dallas for decent deep tissue. Been working in San Diego and Orange County recently and pretty limited here so need a good deep tissue on my trip to Dallas next week. Will reach out. 

• 3 months later...
On 11/5/2022 at 8:42 PM, aeikaryoko said:

Thank you again for the kind comment regarding my massage services!🥰