VerseDancer in San Diego?

MikeBiDude

No experience of him @MikeBiDude but surely a nice-looking boy that can spread his legs wide open deserves $350 an hour?

8 hours ago, MikeBiDude said:

$500 overnight, seems like odd math?

Maybe he expects you to take him to dinner - and why wouldn’t you?
Maybe his place is temporary and not so nice? Perhaps he would enjoy staying overnight in a nice place - and he may service you in the morning before you give him breakfast? 

I’d simply outline what you expect on an overnight, or ask him what he prefers to do. If your desires mesh, including the requisite hours of sleep, you may have a great time together.

1 hour ago, MscleLovr said:

No experience of him @MikeBiDude but surely a nice-looking boy that can spread his legs wide open deserves $350 an hour?

Maybe he expects you to take him to dinner - and why wouldn’t you?
Maybe his place is temporary and not so nice? Perhaps he would enjoy staying overnight in a nice place - and he may service you in the morning before you give him breakfast? 

I’d simply outline what you expect on an overnight, or ask him what he prefers to do. If your desires mesh, including the requisite hours of sleep, you may have a great time together.

Good thinking…I wasn’t complaining about his rate, $350 is not out of the ballpark for the area. I don’t usually do overnights, but wasn’t 100% clear if it was 350 + 500 if he stayed? I haven’t pursued him any further yet…but he’s still on the “I’m interested” agenda!

2 hours ago, Epigonos said:

I contacted him and things were going along swimmingly. We exchanged a couple of texts. In my last text I stated that I was into mutual touching/stroking, mutual French kissing, and mutual oral without condoms. Since then the silence has been deafening. 

Well, you did exactly as he asked:

"I perform most acts that are asked of me, just ask prior for my approval."