International destination with good massage spas

gdgd85

I am considering taking an international trip and a big part of my choice of destination is the availability of male massage spas with cute guys.  I tend to like twinky guys.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Bangkok / Pattaya, Thailand and Manila, Philippines are probably at the top of my list but I'd love to hear about others' experiences.  I should note for anyone else who wants to stay a bit closer to the US, I have had a fabulous time in Puerto Vallarta.  :)

2 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

Please don't neglect Hong Kong. There seemed to be dozens of male massage spas when I was there before the pandemic, concentrated in several areas. 

Thanks Marc, I will have to go do some research on Hong Kong! Are there any that you recommend? And have you experienced any of other places I listed?

9 hours ago, gdgd85 said:

Thanks Marc, I will have to go do some research on Hong Kong! Are there any that you recommend? And have you experienced any of other places I listed?

Only Bangkok, where you will have lots of fun. Check out this site, which is still updated with new spas, updated addresses, and new masseurs:

thaimassageboy.com

On 10/17/2022 at 12:48 AM, Marc in Calif said:

Please don't neglect Hong Kong. There seemed to be dozens of male massage spas when I was there before the pandemic, concentrated in several areas. 

About a decade ago I used to travel to Hong Kong a couple of times a year for work. I used https://www.utopia-asia.com/hkmasa.htm to research male spas there. As Marc said they are concentrated on HK Island as well as in Kowloon. In most cases, a great experience.

BTW, long time reader of the forum. Since retiring and the pandemic, my travel is limited so I no longer have recent masseur experiences to share here… but I enjoy reading what other members contribute. 

My last trip to Vietnam was in 2019 and I was able to visit spas in Hanoi and HCMC. I recall going to https://www.zspa.com.vn/indexE.htm in Hanoi. The place wasn’t as nice as HK spas but the massage and services were memorable… and inexpensive. 

There were lots of twinky guys but my masseur was older which I like (probably late 20’s) and handsome with a swimmer’s build. He spoke no English so we used google translate and body language to communicate… which worked out well. He was a great kisser and physically generous! 

I love the unknown factor when visiting gay men’s spas overseas. I never know if it will be just a great massage experience… or a little bit more. Happy exploring @gdgd85 when you’re in Asia.

https://www.facebook.com/kundalinismh

If you're interested in Mexico City, I definitely recommend Kundalini Studio. I used this massage service last time I was in Mexico City and it was amazing! Their space was nothing special but the sensual massage was one of the best I've ever had. Of course, it didn't hurt that it was a 4 hand massage. The booking process was very easy and friendly. It's clear that their goal is to provide excellent service from beginning to end. 

On 10/17/2022 at 8:24 AM, Marc in Calif said:

Only Bangkok, where you will have lots of fun. Check out this site, which is still updated with new spas, updated addresses, and new masseurs:

thaimassageboy.com

This website has not been updated since approximately 2015. My apologies! 

You'll probably find that several (many?) of the Thai massage spas have closed or moved since then. 

Edited by Marc in Calif

1 hour ago, Marc in Calif said:

This website has approximately not been updated since 2015. My apologies! 

You'll probably find that several (many?) of the Thai massage spas have closed or moved since then. 

Yes.  And too bad.  This used to be the best gay info site for all of Asia, but now it is so out of date that I’m not sure any of it is ever being updated.  And the situation of so many gay places & beaches in Thailand have changed & not for the better under the military regime & its proxies. 

Taipei has a handful of nice spas. I really enjoyed Mudan. Lots of handsome young men working there.

Personally I don't plan to ever return to HK, sadly. But this website lists several spas https://new.gayhk.com/index/en?area=4  I have been to Aloha a few times several years ago and always had a good massage and happy endings.

Seoul also has a few male spas. 

Travelgay.com is a good resource for finding info on these kinds of places. Also utopia-asia.com has lots of listings. As always you never know how up to date these are.

And I'll throw out there that there seem to be about a million male massage places in Myanmar with handsome boys who have enormous cocks. But sadly, Myanmar isn't exactly visitable these days.

For Thailand the gayguides.com forums are a good place for recent info

Edited by fedssocr1

• 4 months later...

Looks like I am in fact headed to Manila, as well as some of the islands in the Philippines in May on business. Would like to check out some spas, though I of course will scope out apps and look around Makati malls as was suggested here as well. Anyone have spa recommendations?

On 10/23/2022 at 5:53 AM, Greg250 said:

I love the unknown factor when visiting gay men’s spas overseas. I never know if it will be just a great massage experience… or a little bit more. Happy exploring @gdgd85 when you’re in Asia

I agree with this smart assessment. In an appointment in Asia, one of three things will likely happen:

1.) a great massage

2.) sex

3.) a great massage and sex

😎

I normally use https://www.utopia-asia.com for Asia information.

Nahm in HoChiMinh city is amazing - hard to find but most taxi drivers will take you there - Hanoi also has some great spa experiences

Cambodia the same - both in Siam Reap and Phenom Penh. 

Thailand also but more focused on Pattaya, Phuket and Bangkok 

Bali is also good - 

Australia also has https://www.rentboyaustralia.com as well as the usual like massage guys and Rent Men 

• 1 month later...
On 10/23/2022 at 10:55 PM, urbanfetish said:

https://www.facebook.com/kundalinismh

If you're interested in Mexico City, I definitely recommend Kundalini Studio. I used this massage service last time I was in Mexico City and it was amazing! Their space was nothing special but the sensual massage was one of the best I've ever had. Of course, it didn't hurt that it was a 4 hand massage. The booking process was very easy and friendly. It's clear that their goal is to provide excellent service from beginning to end. 

Thank you for sharing. I had amazing massages with extras in Mexico City in the past. I agree with you on the service and quality of the guys . I will reach out to Kundalini on my next trip. 

My experience is limited, but I think massage places in the Philippines are not at the same level of class and cleanliness as those in Thailand, Taiwan, etc.

That said, this gentleman makes lots of Youtube videos in which he visits different spas in the Philippines and receives different kinds of treatments, including very sensual massages.  He's enjoying the royal treatment each time.

https://www.youtube.com/@MARKALVEETVMasaheKing

Edited by BillyMan