Spirit Airlines - Your First Time Is Always The Best

azdr0710

On 10/5/2022 at 5:15 PM, Unicorn said:

If Spirit Airlines (or Frontier) is the only airline you can afford to fly on, you can't afford to fly... Wait untilย  you can afford to fly on a real airline.ย 

ย 

17 hours ago, EZEtoGRU said:

AA standards have fallen so much that I'm not sure there is much difference between an average domestic flight on AA versus Spirit.ย ย 

Summing up this thread...ย  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Having had sex with flight attendants (not during their working hours) from Spirit, Allegiant, Southwest, American, United, and Omni, I have noticed the relationship between quality of the sex is in direct relation to the quality of the airline.ย  Budget carriers get the job done, but the sex has been unmemorable.ย  Southwest flight attendant sex has been better than average sex, but just average for sex with a flight attendant.ย  United and American flight attendants...wow... That's some of the best sex of my life!ย  Omni, which does private charters, is in another league!ย  I had my an Omni flight attendant move in with me for his outstanding service.

It'll be interesting to see if a similar relationship exists between the quality of a cruise line with the quality of sex with its officers. I've started to collect data by sleeping with assistant officers from various cruise lines.ย  So far the results are inconclusive because my sample size is too small.

Edited by Vegas_nw1982