The Phoenix, smart wave therapy

Kcdave

I had to deal with peyronie's disease and the wave therapy was something the Urologist  recommended in office. But was expensive and not covered by insurance.  He said wave therapy is time consuming and not as effective. I opted for injections, (and it is just as Not fun as it sounds LOL)

The wave therapy is suppose to stimulate blood flow.

Below is an example of the cost - ouch in the pocket and the groin :)

The P-Wave - Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT)

Non-invasive, using the same technology that breaks down kidney stones. Disrupt the scar tissue and blood vessel plaque build-up in your penis that impede your best performance.
Series of six treatments $3,000 (recommended two weeks apart) Series of twelve treatments $5,400. Individual treatments $550

On 10/3/2022 at 9:48 AM, Phil_musc said:

I think more likely that you use it on the shaft. It's not some sort of catheter.

Isn't it an ultrasound device?  There are ultrasound devices for treating musculoskeletal problems - tendonitis and stuff like that - I wonder if it is similar to those.  The "lube" is electrolyte gel that creates a nice conductive interface between the device probe and the subject's skin. 

The wa

23 hours ago, Rudynate said:

Isn't it an ultrasound device?  There are ultrasound devices for treating musculoskeletal problems - tendonitis and stuff like that - I wonder if it is similar to those.  The "lube" is electrolyte gel that creates a nice conductive interface between the device probe and the subject's skin. 

The way it is supposed to work is that the ultrasound breaks up the plaque clogging the vessels in your dick that keep you from getting hard.  Once the vessels are clear of plaque you can get boners again. There is at least one urology practice here in the Bay Area doing it  - in Walnut Creek, I think.