JasonXXL - NYC

MmM

https://rent.men/JasonXXL

I have been trying to book this Bulgarian for a while, but our schedules never seemed to coincide. Finally got to meet him! And it was a last minute arrangement, nonetheless!  It was one of my favorite experiences.  He had a quiet, confident demeanor about him.  He spoke english well.  Nothing was rushed or forced. There was a natural progression from tender kissing to full blown sex.  I am more of a vanilla, and this was exactly what the doctor ordered. He admittedly preferred slow progression, rather than wham bam thank you maam sort of encounter (good for me too, given the size of his equipment 😉).    He definitely goes to the top of the short list for me. 

• 6 months later...
On 9/25/2022 at 7:08 AM, MmM said:

https://rent.men/JasonXXL

I have been trying to book this Bulgarian for a while, but our schedules never seemed to coincide. Finally got to meet him! And it was a last minute arrangement, nonetheless!  It was one of my favorite experiences.  He had a quiet, confident demeanor about him.  He spoke english well.  Nothing was rushed or forced. There was a natural progression from tender kissing to full blown sex.  I am more of a vanilla, and this was exactly what the doctor ordered. He admittedly preferred slow progression, rather than wham bam thank you maam sort of encounter (good for me too, given the size of his equipment 😉).    He definitely goes to the top of the short list for me. 

How much does he charge?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi very new to the site but loving all the information! I met with JasonXXL a few nights ago. He was very sweet, easy to communicate, and amazing body but I agree with one of the previous posts - I’m not sure I would hire him again given the cost. Unless he’s better with repeat clients…?

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/17/2023 at 11:35 AM, kaboom35 said:

Is this guy a good option if I'm not into anal sex?    Pretty much into everything but...butt.  lol.   If he's heavily into kissing and passionate fun I'm intrigued - I wish I could see his face though.  

Did you ever get a response to this...?