411 on BrandonRey in LA

oclatin92xxx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/11/2023 at 8:10 AM, BuzzLiteQueer said:

The pix are real.  I've communicated with him, and he was very honest about what he would do and not do.  He does not perform any form of oral. Hence, a hard pass for me.  I suggest that if you contact him, please clear about your interests. 

That's interesting because he sure has a healthy appetite for big dick in his other profession. Max Konnor & Chris Faded at Gay0Day

• 4 months later...
On 6/26/2023 at 5:39 PM, Jeffster said:

BrandonRey aka Chris Faded is a notorious mess. Beware.

His rentmen ad has a strange message on it for potential clients which states:

⚠️ ABSOLUTELY NO ONGOING CONVERSATIONS, IF YOU HAVE CONTACTED ME BEFORE AND WASTED MY TIME OVER TEXT AND CONTINUE TO CONTACT ME YOU WILL BE BLOCKED AND I WILL REPORT YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO MY CELL PHONE CARRIER AND TO THIS SITE FOR HARASSMENT.

5 hours ago, coriolis888 said:

⚠️ ABSOLUTELY NO ONGOING CONVERSATIONS, IF YOU HAVE CONTACTED ME BEFORE AND WASTED MY TIME OVER TEXT AND CONTINUE TO CONTACT ME YOU WILL BE BLOCKED AND I WILL REPORT YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO MY CELL PHONE CARRIER AND TO THIS SITE FOR HARASSMENT.

If that isn't a big red flag to stay far, far away from him, I don't know what is.

10 hours ago, coriolis888 said:

Ah, another charmer.