Quandary due to world developments

rojjodc

I believe he's been around for a few years and is from the Ukraine. I saw a topic from a few years ago, but as anyone been with him recently...

SimplyTheBESTmsg, Erotic & Therapeutic Gay Massage in Oakland Park, FL (rentmasseur.com)

vs.

Wonder if his business has dropped...has anyone been with him recently...

RussianMuscle, Erotic & Therapeutic Gay Massage in West Palm Beach, FL (rentmasseur.com)

Are you in a quandary about hiring him simply because he's from Ukraine? If he's an ethnic Ukrainian, you'll have one type of conversation. If he's an ethnic Russian, you'll have another. Maybe you think he might be too highly emotional, distraught, or depressed to give a quality massage? 

Or do you suspect that his business is down because clients are avoiding any possible connection with the war? Then you should definitely hire him!

I think there's no real quandary here. Maybe just a decision yes or no?

Yes, Konstantin (the Ukrainian) has been around for a few years. I saw him years ago when he lived in SF (and had a full head of hair). It was a great session (muscle worship). He was a very nice, accommodating young man. I can't vouch for his massage skills. If he ever came back to SF I would see him again.

On 9/22/2022 at 6:22 PM, Joe Soflo said:

I have seen Russian Muscle….He has an amazing body and good technique.  A good massage.  He is str8

Thanks.  I'm not close to him anyway so I will pass and probably go with the Ukraine guy as he is much closer to FTL where I live.  I'm a little tired of 'gay for pay' guys as there is only so much interaction you can get for erotic.