Arric in NYC

x.adam123

1 hour ago, x.adam123 said:

So far I’m getting a lot of criticism for my opinions, and not a lot of answers :p 

Sorry.

Haven't ever seen the ad before so gonna assume this is a very a new listing.

And yeah...$120 for an in call in NYC is not "expensive"...so some sarcasm is bound to hit you on the way out with that comment.

Limited photos of young Asian men DO seem to always be a red flag.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried booking him recently. I inquired about the therapeutic/sensual/erotic massages offered on his rentmasseur ad and he said he only does therapeutic. He was pretty clear that it would be nothing more than a therapeutic massage. I ended up booking someone else so I cannot comment on the quality of his massage though. 

• 2 weeks later...

Was there any update about Arric? Here or in a private message, please.  Would love to hear.  He seems like a nice guy from what I can tell, at least polite and straightforward.  His text messaging does stress the therapeutic elements and boundaries.

On 10/24/2022 at 10:43 AM, EVdude said:

Don’t tease us… spill the beans! 😉

Sorry for the delay. Was traveling. He was predominantly therapeutic with a sensual tone.  I believe specific details are discouraged here so I’m mindful of that. He sets clear boundaries and sticks to them. Nice person. Will see again.