AJ Irons

TooSchoolForCool

On 11/18/2022 at 8:31 PM, TylerInTexas said:

Tracking ankle monitor should say it all. 

TylerInTexas, it’s guys/clients like you that I will refuse to take on…you’re SO quick to judge without having any of the FACTS…that’s not a tracking ankle or house arrest monitor…it’s an alcohol reading monitor!! And, if you wish to further say anything negative about me (You’ve NEVER even met me!!) feel free to contact me directly via text at 714-743-5652 or email me at ajirons09@yahoo.com or just pick up the phone and call me…don’t block your number either. It’s guys like you why I rarely ever participate in this forum anymore. 

Edited by ajirons09

A.J. is the platinum standard, as dozens of clients (many of whom are respected long-time posters on this Message Board) will attest.  Not only do we admire A.J., but most of us feel that he has treated us with warmth and respect--so anyone who makes snide comments about this esteemed colleague is insulting us as well.  

IMHO, Tyler in Texas should apologize to A.J. and to the moderators.  

Edited by Andy2
Incomplete sentence :(

On 3/19/2023 at 3:50 PM, TylerInTexas said:

Hard to get tone in text.

Oh I don’t know about that.
I’d say his tone is pretty clear…..

3 hours ago, ajirons09 said:

TylerInTexas, …. It’s guys like you why I rarely ever participate in this forum anymore. 

If you think Mario Lopez is attractive, then imagine someone much more handsome than him. He is extremely thoughtful and goes out of his way to please. Even though heads turn (boys and girls!) when he enters a room he gives you undivided attention 24/7.

I had an extraordinary extended time with him in Greece a couple of years ago. I looked forward to meeting him the next year when he had an east coast trip planned but he had to cancel it. Then Covid hit. I hope to connect with him again sometime.  

Too bad we're on opposite coasts. 

Edited by Snbrd
grammar