Best Massage NYC w/ :) Ending

Guest athaddict

Guest athaddict

Hey Guys! Looking to get your recommendations for the best spots to go for massage in NYC with happy endings. Been going to Frank at Renew Body Wellness and he's always great (just give him a wink for the ok) but looking to try others. Let me know! 

I see you’re very new on this site @athaddict so welcome! You may not have seen - but you should respect - the cautionary note under the title Spas & Masseurs: “Please be careful so as not to compromise their licenses.”

It would be better (and more discreet) if you ask if anyone has had a good experience at a particular spa or with certain guys that interest you particularly

There’s a very long (and a little overwhelming) “Spas in NYC” thread I’d check out - it’s on the first page here.

Probably review the last few pages as they’ll be most current. If there’s a spa or masseur mentioned there, feel free to DM the poster and ask for more details privately.

On 9/18/2022 at 5:21 PM, MscleLovr said:

I see you’re very new on this site @athaddict so welcome! You may not have seen - but you should respect - the cautionary note under the title Spas & Masseurs: “Please be careful so as not to compromise their licenses.”

It would be better (and more discreet) if you ask if anyone has had a good experience at a particular spa or with certain guys that interest you particularly

This has always struck me as more than hilarious (the official admonition not your post).  Exactly how many of these ….ummm…”masseurs” do you suppose have licenses?  Maybe one out of 200? Lol

Edited by LookingAround

2 hours ago, LookingAround said:

This has always struck me as more than hilarious (the official admonition not your post).  Exactly how many of these ….ummm…”masseurs” do you suppose have licenses?  Maybe one out of 200? Lol

It’s not so much about the masseur license, rather it’s the spa license that gets “compromised”… I.e. shutdown. 

Massage Parlors get raided.

Individuals who who work from home do not .

In general....sexual services are not to be sold in 99% of the United States...so no one should be compromising anyone, by gossiping about who may indulge in some private time with a client after he pays for a massage.

Edited by pubic_assistance

3 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

The original poster in this thread is evidently not a forum member anymore. His question was, of course, very subjective and bordering on breaking the forum rules. Frankly, I don't think it's possible to find a "best" in this case (ten people ten opinions).

That's OK. The peanut gallery didn't really answer his question anyway.