they advertise therapeutic massge but...

bichiguy

23 minutes ago, bichiguy said:

Is it just me but I do find it a bit odd that I have found a few providers say therapeutic only have twitters/instas or onlyfans that say otherwise.  lol

Anyone else find that?

I offer sensual massages on A4A - how sensual (or even erotic) things get depends on whether the guy showing up looks like his pics and if there is an erectio…I mean…chemistry.  😏

I think it’s ok as long as they’re clear about what the terms are. Some guys are happy to make movies for Onlyfans with other models but don’t want to offer those kind of services to clients. After all, you don’t know who might book you as a client whereas you do know who you’re filming with.

I offer sensual massage, so it’s more than just therapeutic (as in I do give happy endings and oral etc) but it does not include things that I do on my justforfans films. I have them branded separately so that people who watch my justforfans wouldn’t assume their massage will include everything they see on the justforfans films. 

On 9/3/2022 at 6:44 AM, bichiguy said:

Is it just me but I do find it a bit odd that I have found a few providers say therapeutic only have twitters/instas or onlyfans that say otherwise.  lol

Anyone else find that?

I've come across this but for me, it boils down to consent. Just because someone is a masseur, advertising sensual/erotic or not, the only thing that ever matters is consent. They're humans, and just because they make money from sex work, it doesn't mean they owe anyone access to their body. Hey, if you're luck to find their OF and then get to work with them, treat it as a fantasy coming to life. 

I've booked a therapist whose OF was strictly him and women. I could sense he was nervous and he asked for a drink. He took a few shots and dropped his clothes. I still kept my hands to myself. He moved my hands onto his body. Things escalated quickly. At the end, I asked what that was about. He said, that I had a good vibe and asked that I keep this between us. And that was it. I walked in ready to enjoy the fantasy of this straight man. Turns out, he was open to more, he just needed to assess and feel a connection/interest before offering more.

26 minutes ago, LaCapGuy87 said:

I've come across this but for me, it boils down to consent. Just because someone is a masseur, advertising sensual/erotic or not, the only thing that ever matters is consent. They're humans, and just because they make money from sex work, it doesn't mean they owe anyone access to their body.

Yup. 

1 hour ago, LaCapGuy87 said:

I've come across this but for me, it boils down to consent. Just because someone is a masseur, advertising sensual/erotic or not, the only thing that ever matters is consent. They're humans, and just because they make money from sex work, it doesn't mean they owe anyone access to their body. Hey, if you're luck to find their OF and then get to work with them, treat it as a fantasy coming to life. 

I've booked a therapist whose OF was strictly him and women. I could sense he was nervous and he asked for a drink. He took a few shots and dropped his clothes. I still kept my hands to myself. He moved my hands onto his body. Things escalated quickly. At the end, I asked what that was about. He said, that I had a good vibe and asked that I keep this between us. And that was it. I walked in ready to enjoy the fantasy of this straight man. Turns out, he was open to more, he just needed to assess and feel a connection/interest before offering more.

These are some of my favorite encounters.....the unexpected fantasy that turns.   If you're respective and chill, it does happen.