411 on newbie Roberick in NYC

dutchal

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/6/2022 at 9:35 PM, EVdude said:

He has 9 reviews on Rent.Men where he’s known as Alejandro. 

https://rent.men/Alejandropaisita

His rent men profile is no longer active but he has a MF profile: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/43365/

I agree with everyone's comments here, especially with him still having zero reviews on both his RM and MF profiles. Big red flag. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, KevinChgo said:

Lets see what you look like and we all can critique your brows etc.  Cant yall STFU about criticizing or post yourself in a speedo then criticize. 

I don't know... this joint is fairly focused on being attracted to "providers" and the "why" behind that attraction. If one wants to call attention to some physical aspect of someone that throws him a bit... that seems kinda within the wheelhouse of the purpose statement around here, no? 

On 3/8/2023 at 11:20 PM, lanyc said:

I don't know... this joint is fairly focused on being attracted to "providers" and the "why" behind that attraction. If one wants to call attention to some physical aspect of someone that throws him a bit... that seems kinda within the wheelhouse of the purpose statement around here, no? 

I would agree.  The comment about the eyebrows seems more observational than mean-spirited.  There are many other comments that have been made that likely cross the line, but the one about the eyebrows doesn't seem to, at least to me.

6 hours ago, CuriousByNature said:

I would agree.  The comment about the eyebrows seems more observational than mean-spirited.  There are many other comments that have been made that likely cross the line, but the one about the eyebrows doesn't seem to, at least to me.

I guess I dont have the urge / need to anonymously point out something I dont like about someone's appearance coupled with irony of not having a photo posted.  Maybe because Im not at all insecure about the way I look. Just be positive. 

5 hours ago, KevinChgo said:

I guess I dont have the urge / need to anonymously point out something I dont like about someone's appearance coupled with irony of not having a photo posted.  Maybe because Im not at all insecure about the way I look. Just be positive. 

I agree that we should all be more positive towards one another.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

He's in RI now.  Looks really damn good in some ads / pictures , but not all of them.  He's cute and sexy here...

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/43365/

His RM (lenghty) reviews are very encouraging. Everyone seems to have had a great time with him. Nothing negative. I wonder how much he charges ? 

Edited by Ali Gator

• 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, Capitano said:

I believe this is his partner, I haven't tried either, though.

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

When I met Roberick aka Alejo, he did say that Reimer was traveling with him.

I regretted hiring Roberick and should have instead hired Reimer with whom I’ve had a good time in a previous meeting.