Cowboyyy in LA

MassageConneisseur

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After admiring his profile for quite some time, I scheduled a last-minute session with Tom today. he was responsive and kind. I’d say the massage was good - lots of initial pressing and pushing and I was feeling skeptical. But once the actual rubbing started it was more than decent and he has a strong touch. A few things of note:

1. he is not, in fact, a cowboy. he is Turkish and has a slight hint of an accent. 
2. he is not 6.0. I stand 5.9 on a good day and he was a tad shorter than me. not complaining, but I was surprised. 
3. he is surprisingly well endowed and his body is gorgeous. 
4. Yep, I’d repeat. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2022 at 4:21 PM, jrk69 said:

After admiring his profile for quite some time, I scheduled a last-minute session with Tom today. he was responsive and kind. I’d say the massage was good - lots of initial pressing and pushing and I was feeling skeptical. But once the actual rubbing started it was more than decent and he has a strong touch. A few things of note:

1. he is not, in fact, a cowboy. he is Turkish and has a slight hint of an accent. 
2. he is not 6.0. I stand 5.9 on a good day and he was a tad shorter than me. not complaining, but I was surprised. 
3. he is surprisingly well endowed and his body is gorgeous. 
4. Yep, I’d repeat. 

Does he include anything erotic?

• 5 weeks later...

I was excited to book this guy but his communication left much to be desired. I texted him around 3:00 today asking if he could come to my place (I told him my general neighborhood) at 6:30 tonight. He said yes and when I gave him the address he said he’d come to me straight from the gym, where he was headed. I then followed up asking his rates: “250 erotic, 350 full service,” which is rather pricey but I said that if the erotic includes a happy ending let's plan on that. He then asked if I have massage oil or if he should pick some up. 
Homo say what?! Um, don’t you have oil, I asked. Yes, but it’s at my place and I didn’t realize I was coming to you from the gym (um, really? That timeline doesn’t quite add up). So I asked if he has his table with him. No, he replied, I don’t travel with it. 
i asked more questions and learned that he had quoted me his incall rates and wasn’t charging me for uber since he was coming from the gym (um, thanks?). I said I’d reach out to him another time, and I probably won’t. Too bad. 
oh, and he kept calling me “man” even though I gave him my name in the first text. 

Edited by RubMyThighs

2 hours ago, RubMyThighs said:

I was excited to book this guy but his communication left much to be desired. I texted him around 3:00 today asking if he could come to my place (I told him my general neighborhood) at 6:30 tonight. He said yes and when I gave him the address he said he’d come to me straight from the gym, where he was headed. I then followed up asking his rates: “250 erotic, 350 full service,” which is rather pricey but I said that if the erotic includes a happy ending let's plan on that. He then asked if I have massage oil or if he should pick some up. 
Homo say what?! Um, don’t you have oil, I asked. Yes, but it’s at my place and I didn’t realize I was coming to you from the gym (um, really? That timeline doesn’t quite add up). So I asked if he has his table with him. No, he replied, I don’t travel with it. 
i asked more questions and learned that he had quoted me his incall rates and wasn’t charging me for uber since he was coming from the gym (um, thanks?). I said I’d reach out to him another time, and I probably won’t. Too bad. 
oh, and he kept calling me “man” even though I gave him my name in the first text. 

well.......he said he'd be coming to you from the gym where, you said, he was headed......I presume he doesn't usually carry his table and oil to the gym.......you texted him about 3 for a 6:30 meeting......that's just a little bit tight if somebody is headed to the gym for a workout when contacted and then needs to get over to your place during LA rush hour.......

I'm not defending him....and you're a longtime respected poster here (!)........but just making a possible explanation for his answers.......

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried him out a couple of months ago. Took a bit of doing to schedule the appointment. He’s very handsome, great hairy body, nicely equipped front and back. The massage was medium pressure - good, not great - but in context of an erotic massage, I’d give him a solid B+/A-. Will definitely repeat. I think he’d get better with more sessions.