411 VinnyFormo nyc

njny7621

• 2 weeks later...

I had my first session with https://rentmasseur.com/VinnyFormo/ yesterday. It was the best therapeutic massage I have had in a long time.  He was trained as physical therapist assistant and is well versed in  therapeutic techniques that when applied to massage result in a great experience with great results.  He is a most welcoming fellow, easygoing, open minded and responsive. While face down he does not go into sensual explorations,  towards the end of the session, when face up, after thoroughly working neck, chest shoulders, arms legs and tummy he continues the massage in the pelvic area  (no JO) bringing  a slow, unrushed, HE.  He is no clock watcher.  I do recommend him if you are looking for a superior therapeutic massage.

Edited by Harryinny

On 9/29/2022 at 10:54 AM, Harryinny said:

I had my first session with https://rentmasseur.com/VinnyFormo/ yesterday. It was the best therapeutic massage I have had in a long time.  He was trained as physical therapist assistant and is well versed in  therapeutic techniques that when applied to massage result in a great experience with great results.  He is a most welcoming fellow, easygoing, open minded and responsive. While face down he does not go into sensual explorations,  towards the end of the session, when face up, after thoroughly working neck, chest shoulders, arms legs and tummy he continues the massage in the pelvic area  (no JO) bringing  a slow, unrushed, HE.  He is no clock watcher.  I do recommend him if you are looking for a superior therapeutic massage.

Was he nude during or at least at the end? MT?

• 1 month later...