Any recent experiences with Giomassage NYC?

LA Guy

• 3 months later...
On 8/23/2022 at 9:24 AM, LA Guy said:

There are quite a few nice comments in older threads but nothing I could find recently. Has anyone had recent experience with Gio's massage?

https://rentmasseur.com/Giomassage

Also here.

https://app.rent.men/GIO_ms

I saw him in 2019 before COVID put a dent in my travels. I haven't been back to NYC since but when I do seeing Gio again is near the top of my list. I only wish he offered a full BFE.

• 1 year later...

I had a massage with Gio earlier this week when I arrived in NYC and it was excellent. My review is his most recent to date.

Gio is one of the first masseurs I added to my wishlist when I joined RentMasseur. So when a work trip brought me to NYC, I knew I needed to meet Gio for a massage session. We exchanged texts and setup an outcall at my hotel for the next day.
When Gio arrived, it was cold out so he was wearing a coat. But when the coat came off, OMG! The muscle on this guy is breathtaking. What his ad doesn’t show is a smile that could melt ice. Those dimples! Damn!! 
Anyway, as we prepared for the massage, Gio asked me what kind of pressure I prefer as well as if I had any areas I would like him to target. I let him know that I prefer a firmer pressure and that my neck and shoulders were particularly tense. 
With some relaxing music cued up, Gio got to work. That muscular body provides the strength to deliver a firm pressure massage. I loved it! Gio was very attentive and made sure to check throughout the massage to see if the pressure was ok for me. He worked my entire body from head to toe. It was a solid 60 minutes of bliss! 
At the end of the massage as we wrapped up, Gio and I chatted about fitness, diet, travel and Puerto Rico as my husband is also from there. He was utterly charming. The complete package! 
Even with all of the positive reviews here, Gio managed to exceed my expectations. He’s a beautiful man both inside and out and I’ll definitely look him up next time our paths cross.

I enjoyed our time together so much, I booked him again for the morning of my flight home so that I would leave NYC with a smile on my face.  🙃

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, d.anders said:

I'm curious about this guy, too, but what does his face look like? The private photos are no more revealing than the public ones.

I found him to be handsome and to my liking. Cute smile and dimples! 

31 minutes ago, edinbrooklyn said:

What part of the city is he in?

He was an outcall for me but my understanding is he has an apartment over in HK. 

Edited by Hot4latin
Typo

Posted (edited)

Had a 60minute, in-call massage from Gio earlier in May 2024. Overall mediocre at the $180 price point. I will not repeat.

C GRADE TECHNIQUE, because he kept on performing the same long strokes over and over despite my suggesting more variation in those strokes and without rhythm. Provider's poor English skills (my Spanish skills are non-existent) did not ameliorate the monotony.

B+ GRADE EFFORT, because he asked several times if I was comfortable, presented a pleasant demeanor, made scheduling easy, offered bottled water, was nude, generous with the MT (including Nuru elements), and largely matched his body pics in so far that the physique is buff but certainly not "insane" as others have commented.

D GRADE AMBIENCE, because no ambience was created. Provider's table, while comfortable, is placed in a corner of small bedroom where provider has little room to maneuver, further compromised by an ersatz fragrance mist that permeated the air. 

In short, my experience is at odds with those of @Harryinny (2022), @Hot4latin,  @UpAndDown333, and @dutchal.

Edited by ChelseaWest
adding text

On 5/9/2024 at 8:59 AM, ChelseaWest said:

Had a 60minute, in-call massage from Gio earlier in May 2024. Overall mediocre at the $180 price point. I will not repeat.

C GRADE TECHNIQUE, because he kept on performing the same long strokes over and over despite my suggesting more variation in those strokes and without rhythm. Provider's poor English skills (my Spanish skills are non-existent) did not ameliorate the monotony.

B+ GRADE EFFORT, because he asked several times if I was comfortable, presented a pleasant demeanor, made scheduling easy, offered bottled water, was nude, generous with the MT (including Nuru elements), and largely matched his body pics in so far that the physique is buff but certainly not "insane" as others have commented.

D GRADE AMBIENCE, because no ambience was created. Provider's table, while comfortable, is placed in a corner of small bedroom where provider has little room to maneuver, further compromised by an ersatz fragrance mist that permeated the air. 

In short, my experience is at odds with those of @Harryinny (2022), @Hot4latin,  @UpAndDown333, and @dutchal.

I second this review to be accurate.